Chapter 23

Chris POV
"Ciara...Ciara..babe wake up,"I cried as they put her in the ambulance. I was crying that's all I was able to do. When I was in the ambulance with her I hold her hand tight kissing it. Then she squeezed mines back." Babe stay with me...please it's not your time to go...stay for our baby," I cried while tears poured down my eyes." I can't,...take care of our baby Chris",She struggled to say while tears felled from her beautiful eyes. Then she closed her eyes. When we finally made it to the emergency room,they rushed her in the room." She's pregnant," I cried." We'll take care of the baby," the doctor said sending me out the room." And my girl," I corrected her."yes, we will save both of them," she answered me and closed the door. I can't believe this happened, I don't want her to leave me like this. She's the beat of my heart, and I want to see my baby girl.

*10 minutes later*

Chris POV
They brought me my baby girl Camille. She looked so beautiful, and she got her mom smile." What about Ciara," I asked." We still fighting for her, she got shot in the side. And we have to get the bullet out in a hurry, or we may lose her. We lucky the bullet didn't touch the baby. So we doing our best," he said before he went back in. I started crying even more when I just looked at our baby girl she remind me so much of her mother." Baby girl," I whimpered and kissed her forehead. Then I felled asleep with my baby in my arms, just sleeping.

*2 hours later* 4:15

Chris POV
The doctor came up to me, and told me that my girl made it. They said all she need is some rest right now. Then when she wake up she would be having something to eat." She is going to have to take some medication for her pain in her side until the pain go away. She'll have to take it twice a day, so she want have any trouble getting up. Also I have some orientment for her stitches, so it can get well. Then all you have to do is bring her back so I can take them out," he explained to me." Thanks...thank you so much, can I go see her," I thanked him giving him a hug." Yes you can sir,"he answered me." Thank god," I told my self. Me and Camille went into the room with her mom. She looked so beautiful. I'm so happy I didnt have to have none of my girls leave me. I'm so blessed to have them in my life. I kissed both of them and went to sleep with Camille before feeding her and putting her to sleep, so I can sleep.

_ LovelyTytiana
_Vote
_Comment
_ Love ya❤
_I almost cried writing this part of the story
_ Tell me how you feel and felt about this part of the story