chapter 8

Chris POV
Finally made it to her door step, and rung the doorbell."Who is it," Ciara called out. I answered and said Chris. She opened the door and was looking hell a good in her black dress. Damn ma you looking sexy I told her. "thanks" she said." You looking good yourself. We begin to walk to the car, and I opened the door like a real man should.

Ciara POV
We finally drove off to go to the teen bash which we only have about 6 minutes till we get there. Although Chris is looking good in his outfit. Sometimes I wish I can tell him all the things I feel for him. So I decided to tell him now, but when I opened my mouth we was already made it to the bash.

Chris POV
I hopped out the car and opened the door for cici. Then we begin to walk inside the bash. The shit was packed, and everybody was Cronk and tipsy. So since rednose by Sage the Gemini was on I grabbed Ciara in front of me, so we can dance to this song.

Ciara POV
Chris grabbed me to dance with him, but out of all dances it was rednose. Although I did wanted to show him I can dance, so I did dance with him.

Rednose-Sage the Gemini

All this money on me
Come and take it from a G
All she tryna do is get naked
Naked, naked, naked

And she gon' shake it, like a red nose
Li-li-li-li-like a red nose
And she gon' shake it, like a red nose
Like a, like a, like a red nose (x2)

That booty talkin' to me, what that shit say?
Shake it for the dojo I'm the sensei
Once you wobble, got my song on replay
Almost got'er at house, up off Kingsway
I told her shake it like a red nose pitbull
And I'mma keep throwin money 'til your bank full
Cake-cake-cake-cake birthday suit
Damn in a little I'mma forget your age soon
Whoa, ok, now let's do it my way
If she don't go crazy then she walkin' on the highway
And if she don't believe me tell that bitch just try me
Bet you she be shakin' from the club back to my place whoa

Chris POV
Damn Lil mama can dance. I never thought she could move like that ma is bad. All I was able to look at was her booty popin. Well the song finally came off, so we went to get some to drink at the bar. Man they got some CIROC. IMA bout to get fucked up tonight no doubt.

Ciara POV
They got CIROC up here man shit about to get real, but I can't get drunk because you know Chris gonna want to drink so I'm going to be the the one driving. Which IMA have to not drink that much and hold my damn alcohol.

LovelyTytiana

_leave your comments

_ Something's gonna happen that's gonna change a part of both of there lives look up for

Thanks ❤❤