Chapter 34(3rd day of our HONEYMOON)

Ciara POV
Bae was knocked the fuck out. And its 2:30 we was suppose to been went shopping."Chris wake up I don't want to be shopping all day," he looked at me and rolled over." Get up," I yelled "alright I'm up bae, just give me a second," he said closing his eyes. This is going to be a long ass second." You know what Chris you stay your ass here I'm leaving without you," I said grabbing my phone." Ok ok I'm up let me take a quick shower, and can you find me some clothes please," he said yawning going into the bathroom." Yeah just hurry up or I'm leaving bae," I said grabbing his suitcase to find him something to wear.

Chris POV
Man I'm tired and I don't feel like going nowhere but to bed. I'm only going because my wife want to I wouldn't be going at all if it wasn't for her." Bae can you bring me my towel please," I yelled loud enough so Ciara can hear me. Then I got out the shower." Here you go," Cici said handing me my towel." Thanks bae," I said wrapping the towel around my waste." Welcome," she said giving me a kiss then walking out." And hurry your ass up," she said closing the door. I got out the bathroom and turned off the lights behind me. I came into the room and saw that my girl got me out my black leather shirt, my black joggers, and my black and white Jordan's. Man I love my wife.

Ciara POV
We finally made it to Kahala Mall. And I was ready to get shopping for me, my baby, and my hubby." Here goes some cash, ima bout to go get some to eat in here," he told me giving me five hundreds.

Chris POV
I finally made it to a spot in this market and I sat down an ate. The food tasted delicious. Never tasted anything like this in my life.

Ciara POV
I saw so many things that I wanted to buy it was ridiculous. But it was that one black dress that caught my attention, so I had to get it. I checked the size and tried it on I'm the dressing room. When I tried it on I was able to fit it fitted just perfect. I made my way to the cash register." I much will this dress cost," I asked the lady which her name was Betty because I can tell by her name tag."200$," she told me." Dang that's high," I replied." I know but it only one a kind," Betty explained." Well since its cute I'll pay for it," I said giving her the money and walking out the store.

Chris POV
When I got done with eating this good ass food. I went to go find Ciara. I saw her in Victorious secrets with a lot of damn bags." You know I love when you wear those Vics," I smiled." Yes I do and that's why I'm getting it," she said giving me a kiss.

Ciara POV
On our way home all I was able to do was think about my baby girl Camille. So I decided to call her.

*Phone Convo*
Ciara- hello
Mom- hey sweetie how you doing
Ciara- hey mom I'm doing fine..can I talk to my daughter
Mom- yeah but you have to hurry because she ready to go to bed
Ciara- yes ma'am( I put the phone on speaker)
Camille- Hey mommy I miss you
Ciara- hey sweetie I miss you too
Chris- hey daddy's little girl
Camille- da da I miss you
Chris- I miss you more sunshine
Ciara- mommy and daddy going to let you go to bed we'll call you in the morning k
Camille- k
Chris+Ciara- I love you
Camille- I love you too da da and mommy

Chris POV
"My little girl loves her daddy, she's going to be a daddy's girl," I told Cici." Whatever Chris," she told me smiling " face it babe she is," I said giving her a kiss on the cheek when we made it to the room. I sat all the bags on the counter in our room. And Ciara got in the bed and fell asleep on me, so I just took her shoes and pants off for her. And I took off mines then jumped in the bed right next to her going to sleep.

_LovelyTytiana
_Vote
_Comment
_Love ya❤