Chapter 2

Ciara POV
Everybody was just staring I was so nerves. "Hey my name is Mr. Goodwin, and you must be Ciara" " yes sir" I answered lowly. " Have a seat please the teacher told me and Chris. I sat all the way in the back in front of Chris.

Chris POV
I know I may not be passing this class because Ciara sits right in front of me. Right on my left it was one of my friends Kevin. " Damn girl is find I need her in my life, I can make her feel good" Kevin told me. " Shit keep wishing because I'm the one gone hold her down" I corrected him. We'll see about that I told Kevin. " Excuse me Ciara do you have a pencil I can borrow" I asked. " Ya, here you go Chris." Thanks I replied

Ciara POV
Finally it was time to get out of this damn classroom. As I was walking out the teacher told everyone to choose a partner for a project that will help kids with math problems. Which will be due next friday, and its only Monday. Chris came up to me and asked do I want to be his partner. Dang I couldn't say no to him it was to hard. Then what made it harder he bit his bottom lip. And it turned me on, so I said yes. " Great meet me after school by my locker" Chris told me. We can work on it at my house I considered.

Chris POV
I'm happy she said her house because I don't want her to know that I'm struggling trying to take care of my family. Also I really want to get to know her. I'm single and I hope she is to, but if she's not she will be when I get finish with her.

LovelyTytiana

_this is my first story I'm doing on Wattpad so wish me luck I hope you guys like it.

_Do you think they gonna hook up or future will interupt there love for each other