Chapter 22

Ciara POV
My life back together with Chris has never made my life complete. Every tear I shed he whipped them from my eyes I never thought it will be me and Chris to make it this far. We finally made it out of high school. I became a singer, and I do a little acting in my career. Chris on the other hand is also a singer and a actress. But he also started building another room in my house. The reason that is because im 9months pregnant with his beautiful daughter Camille. We are going to be known as a C family.

Chris POV
I'm finally done building another room in our house. And I have to say my family is now living healthy. And I'm very happy, for the things I accomplished so I can put my family on their feet. A sudden knock came to the door." Babe you got that," Cici asked from up the stairs." Yes bae," I answered. When I opened the door it was a gun pointed to my head." Bae did you figure out who was at the door," Ciara said as she got to the door." Go inside...now C,"I yelled to her." Babe..babe...I not going nowhere," she cried." I told y'all ass I'm coming for revenge. And I see your pregnant, so I guess you not gonna be able to see your baby," Future gritted still pointing the gun at me. Ciara ran to call the cops in the house." Really dude you wanna pull out a gun on me, because you can't fight like a man," I told him." I'm just trying to end this shit in a hurry," Future complained. Once he was about to pulled the trigger I pushed Ciara in the house. Then she pushed the gun out of Future hand, but future picked it up and fired it without even knowing which direction he aimed and shot at.

Future POV
I can't believed I killed someone I didn't mean to. I didn't even know who I shot at they was both on the ground just layin there stiff.

_LovelyTytiana
_Vote
_Comment
_Love ya❤
_ Who you think future shot