Chapter 30 (wedding day)

Ciara POV
Omg today is the day I been waiting for since I hit puberty. I been waiting to marry the man I love and who love me. And I found him and now he's the one I'm marrying. This is going to a perfect day just like when I saw my baby girl for the first time and new she was mine forever no matter what and I will love her till the day I die." Mommy baby ready," I asked Camille." Yes mommy," she responded smiling. I drove off heading to the location Chris gave me. I couldn't stop crying because I was happy and surprise this day came.

Chris POV
I'm so happy I'm marrying the women of my dreams." Congratulations bruh," my Homie Kevin from school told me." Thanks man and thanks for coming," I told him." Bruh you sure you ready to be only having sex with the same girl for the rest of your life," Kevin asked me." Well yeah I don't need no one only my girl Ciara, and in a little bit I'll be able to call her my wife," I answered him with joy." Ight just know I'm snitching if I see you with another women ight,"Kevin said laughing."Well damn Kevin. I thought you was my nigga, but I'm not even thing about fucking another girl but Ciara," I told him rubbing my head." Well good," he said walking off giggling. I went an made sure everybody who was important was here. Which they all was. Everybody had got in their spot and everybody took a seat.

Ciara POV
I pulled up at the location, and everything was beautiful. My friends came and rushed me out the car to do my hair and my daughter's."Nicki girl long time no see, I miss you," I said hugging her." You know I wouldn't miss this day for nothing in the world," Nicki told me hugging me back. All my friend was here Lala, Nicki, K. Michelle, Kelly Rowland, Trina, Monica, Beyonce, and Missy Elliott. And even all Chris friends. When we finally made it to the room upstairs I seen my mom. Then I started tearing up because I didnt seen her since I moved out." Mom I'm so sorry I didn't call you or anything I'm so happy you here. I should've listened to you future is not a good man to be with," I explained crying and hugging her tightly. "I am just happy that you found someone special and who will be here for you. He even did all of this for you. Chris told me how you guys met and it is so sweet," " you guys met each other already," I said whipping my tears." Yes we did and I see that he's perfect for you," my mom told me whipping my tears." Okay n now we have to hurry up and do your hair," Michelle told me. I sat down in the chair looking in the mirror while Beyonce did my hair and Lala did Camille's. 5 minutes later we finally got our hair down and everybody was dressed and ready to head out." Wait a minute," my mom told me
" what's wrong," she gave me a necklace." This been passed down from my great great grandma all the way to me to you then soon will be Camille's when she get married," my mom told me putting it on my neck. I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. We begin to head outside then I ran into my dad." Daddy I'm so sorry, and I live you so much" I told him " its okay princess, are you ready to marry Chris he's actually a good guy. We talked with each other over the phone for a while I'm really proud of you," my dad told me tearing up." Don't cry dad," I told him whipping his tears." Its just my princess grown up," my dad told me hugging me tight. The wedding planner came up to us and told us its time for us to walk down the aisle. Everybody stood up when they saw us. Camille got the flower peddles and dropped them down the aisle then she took a seat when she got done. The song started to play and we begin to walk down the asile together.

Chris POV
When I saw Ciara she looked so beautiful. I even saw tears fall from her eyes which made me tear up. I can't believe Ciara is becoming my wife. I began to whip my tears when Ciara dad gave her a kiss on the cheek and handed her to me and gave me a hug and sat down and everybody else took a seat. Then the music stopped playing." Through marriage, Chris Brown and Ciara Harris make a commitment together to face their disappointments - embrace their dreams - realize their hopes - and accept each other's failures. Chris Brown and Ciara Harris will promise one another to aspire to these ideals throughout their lives together - through mutual understanding - openness - and sensitivity to each other,". Ciara started to whip her tears." Do you Chris Brown take Ciara Harris to be your wife - to live together after God's ordinance - in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon her your heart's deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live"? The priest asked me "I will" I answered holding Ciara hand." Do you Ciara Harris take Chris Brown to be your husband - to live together after God's ordinance - in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon him your heart's deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him as long as you both shall live"? Priest asked "I will," Ciara answered smiling. Then we exchanged rings." What token of your love do you offer? Would you place the ring(s) in my hand"? The priest asked." May this/these ring(s) be blessed as the symbol of this affectionate unity. These two lives are now joined in one unbroken circle. Wherever they go - may they always return to one another. May these two find in each other the love for which all men and women year. May they grow in understanding and in compassion. May the home which they establish together be such a place that many,". Priest: "Do you take ___ as your lawful wife/husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" Priest: "Do you take Ciara Harris as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

Chris: "I do, "I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit." I said putting the ring in her finger

Priest: "Do you take Chris Brown as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

Ciara: "I do, "I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit."

Priest: They have vowed, in our presence, to be loyal and loving towards each other.
They have formalized the bond between them with spoken vows and with the giving and receiving of rings.
Therefore, it is my pleasure to now pronounce them husband and wife.
You may now kiss one another.

Ciara POV
Chris came up to me and gave me the most passionate kiss nobody ever have me. We both took each other hands so everybody can take a picture of us. Me and my husband headed to the cake and everybody surrounded us and took pictures. We grabbed each others hand and hold the knife together to cut the cake. Then we feed each other a peace of cake. It was so beautiful. Camille came up to us and gave us a big hug and everybody continued to take pictures of us three.

_LovelyTytiana
_ Vote
_ Comment
_ Love ya❤