"I agree with her. In the beginning, we don't know and someone will deal with the feeling backing away completely thinking there is something wrong with them." Dad said agreeing with her.

"Wait!" I said rushing towards Jiya who is stuffing some veg rolls in her mouth.

I pulled the tissue paper and then pulled her towards me with the other hand making her eyes go wide.

However, she couldn't say anything as her mouth is stuffed. I danced with her holding her close, and she continued chewing the stuff still looking at me with a frown.

After she ate, I passed her the tissue, and she thanked nodding her head. She was about to leave, but I pulled her even closer and danced with her more.

"What are you talking to Raj?" I asked her.

"Nothing special." she replied shrugging.

"Tell me." I said, holding her hand tightly.

"Did I ever ask what you are talking with anyone?" She asked making me step back, and she walked away.

"Is she troubling you?" I heard Lily's voice making me frown.

"What?" I asked her confused.

"Don't worry! I will deal with her." She said walking away.

What is happening here? I thought and saw Jiya walking towards Raj, and they are talking in hushed whispers.

But they both suddenly walked towards the corner. I started walking towards them and heard her faintly saying, "We can fall for another person. First love need not to be the last love. Some great guy told me that."

And the award for great guy goes for me. I just face palmed myself, but still continued to walk towards them seeing them hugging tightly and then that Raj planted a kiss on her cheek.

By the time, I reached near them Raj turned towards me and got shocked in the beginning, but then grinned saying, "You are really marvelous. You changed my best friend so much."

"Bye, senorita. I am leaving for Mumbai." He said smiling.

"Call me when you reach." She said and he nodded, smiling at both of us.

"What happened?" I asked her frowning.

"Nothing!" She replied walking away.

"Jiya!" I said pulling her into my arms.

"Trust me, it is nothing you need to be concerned about. And by the way, you need to meet the other guests." She said, pulling me from the corner and made me meet all the guests.

When everyone left in the evening, Mom started saying she misses me so much and all. I sighed and said "We are leaving, Mom."

"I know! But I really miss you." Mom said smiling.

"Ajay! Why don't you stay here for today? They will feel really good." Jiya said.

"What?" I asked her.

"Yeah!" She replied and informed the news to my parents, and then she started leaving.

However, I pulled her hand and walked inside my room. Pushing her on the bed I walked downstairs and said "We will stay here this weekend Mom."

She is so delighted and immediately agreed for me to sleep for now. I walked back inside the room and closed the door.

"What... what are you doing?" She asked me stuttering.

"What do you think?" I asked, leaning on her lightly.

"Ajay!" She said warningly and fell on her, but didn't put any weight on her.

"There are just two months Jiya, and I don't want to miss any day the sleep with you beside me." I said and closed my eyes.

"Sorry! I really thought you all would be happy with the suggestion." She said brushing my hair.

"No! I am angry, so now sleep." I said, and she chuckled.

"So what are you talking with, Raj?" I asked after a few minutes.

"Some personal matter, Ajay. He asked me to keep it in secret so don't ask me again." She replied.

"Ok!" I mumbled.

After a few minutes I calmly asked, "Were you jealous that I danced with Lily? But she already has a boyfriend so you need not to feel jealous. I mean I am not saying that you are feeling, but you know. Why are you not saying anything?"

I glanced up to see her already asleep. I sighed and drifted off into sleep myself.  

-------------------------------------------------

two months more and the story is on fast track mode so need your views more because i dont know what am i doing right now...

So please give your views without fail...

How is the chap??

Comment plz and vote...........