Chapter 29

*Ajay Mehra Pov*

"Finally!" I mumbled, walking outside the hospital.

Now I am completely fine and the doctor said I am good, but just need to continue taking few tablets.

I am happy now, but I don't have anything to blackmail her. I know it is wrong, but at least she is having complete food at all times during this past one week.

I walked back to our flat and made a decision to rest a little before she returns from office. From tomorrow onwards, I have to go back to the office and for the first time in my life, I don't want to.

I woke up hearing the front door opening. I sat up and yawned, looking at the time and heard her speaking to someone.

"Raj! I was busy, and that is why I didn't pick your call." She said, and I frowned.

Why am I frowning? That is what it is going to be right. She is going to meet an amazing guy and fall in love again.

Just five months and three weeks Ajay and then your chance to get her to her oldself would be gone so now don't sulk and do something.

After having a self-talk, I walked outside and saw her cooking dinner for us. She is a bit late today and looked tired.

"Is there too much work?" I asked her, and she got startled.

"Yes! Mainly your lovers are killing me with the questions." She replied.

"I don't have lovers." I said frowning.

"That's what they said, and I am returning the message." She said shrugging.

"I don't have lovers." I said, raising my voice.

"So what? Don't you see I don't care?" She asked, and I nodded sighing.

"I am quite hungry. Is the dinner ready?" I asked her changing the topic.

"I am going to cook for you until you get well and after that I will not." She replied and continued to stir the curry.

"Tomorrow onwards I will cook for both of us." I said before I could stop myself.

"You are fine?" She asked me.

"Yes! And I will come to the office too." I replied.

"Ready!" She said taking the dishes to the dining table, and I helped her.

"I will go to sleep." She said walking away when I sat on the chair.

"Oh no! You are not." I said, holding her hand before she could move and pulled her completely on my lap like every day.

"This is not fair. It's been one week since you are doing this. You have to stop." She said trying to move away, but I held her tightly using my both hands on her waist.

"Eat calmly and then feed me too." I said, staring into her eyes.

"Why should I feed you?" She asked frowning.

"Oh, I can feed you, but you can't feed me? That's unfair, don't you think." I replied, and she rolled her eyes.

"Leave me, Mr.Mehra." She said in a stubborn voice.

"All you have to do is have some dinner, and then you are good to go." I said shrugging.

"Fine!" She said and started eating herself, and I continued to stare at her.

"Here!" She said, moving food in my mouth.

"No need for that. I was just joking." I said, moving my head back.