Chapter 3

#### PAST WILL BE IN ITALIC FONT AND THE PRESENT WILL BE IN NORMAL FONT####

--------------------------------------------------------------------

*Jiya Pov*

'Don't do this' feeling the conscious telling me I stopped the blade from cutting the nerve and placed the hand under water.

"You left me B. So don't come into my mind like this every time." I said angrily.

"You too thought to do the same right? Then why are stopping me?" I shouted, closing my eyes.

"He had hurt me B, and you were not there to protect me." I said, kneeling down on the floor and took the first aid box along with me.

"Did you feel the same when you got hurt by your love? Did you decide to do this just like this for the same reason?" I asked into the air.

"I can't bear it anymore B. I want to cry my heart out, but not a single tear is ready to come out. What should I do B?" I asked her even though I know I will never get an answer.

"I miss you B." I mumbled to myself and drifted off into sleep leaning on the wall.

I woke up when I heard a knock on the door. I got up and walked towards it and opened the door.

"What is it Dad?" I asked him not caring to hide my hand.

"Dinner?" he asked, staring at my hand.

"I am not hungry." I replied.

"You should take care of your health, Jiya." He said when I walked outside the washroom.

"Don't worry, Dad. I will be fine like always." I said and did the band aid properly.

"You need to stop doing this." He said gesturing to my hand.

"This is my freedom." I mumbled and covered it completely with a bandage.

"Have some dinner, Jiya." He mumbled and walked outside sighing.

I am such a weak person. How can I harm myself like this? I need to put an end to this. I am no longer a fool.

I glanced at the door and thought of having my dinner, but stopped shaking my head and lay on my bed.

Dinner! It was such a celebrating event for everything before, but now it is nothing less than a dreading thing for me.

"Yes?" I asked him lifting my phone.

"Be ready by 7." He replied and hung up.

I shrugged and got ready wearing my favorite dress in his favorite color. I used to hate black, but now it is my favorite color, and that is just for him.

I got downstairs to see my parents watching some movie. I bid my 'bye' but they just waved ignoring it making me roll my eyes.

"So what is special?" I asked him when he started driving.

"You will see." He replied smiling.

"By the way there is something for you in the back seat." He added and I immediately grinned, turning back to see a beautiful bouquet of red roses.

"They are beautiful Ajay." I said smelling them.

"Just like you." He said, and I blushed.

"Now, close your eyes." He said, and I nodded closing them immediately.

"I thought you would ask me more questions before doing that." He mumbled surprised.