Chapter 33

*Jiya Pov*

"Wake up!" I said, shaking him again today.

"Today is Saturday, Jiya." He mumbled turning away.

"Oh!" I mumbled back realizing that he is right.

"Yeah, oh! Now come and sleep." He said, pulling the hand, I placed on his shoulder to wake him up.

In two seconds, I am lying before him, and he is hugging me from behind. I gulped and was trying to remove his hands, which he did immediately.

"At least have some breakfast and sleep." I said turning around.

He opened his eyes and looked at me. He placed his hand on my palm and kissed it before getting up.

"What is special for breakfast?" he asked yawning.

"How can I know? You are the one who is preparing it." I replied shrugging.

"What?" he asked, completely shocked.

"Yeah! Two weeks back you gave me some challenge that I will your hand-made food, but I am the one who is cooking everyday. So today you will cook for us." I replied, yawning and laid back to get some sleep.

"Ok! Just wait and watch." He said and I just waved at him.

After sometime, he woke me up saying it is prepared. I opened my eyes to see bread and jam.

I glared at him, but he just smiled at me. I shook my head and ate that food.

"How is it?" he asked eagerly.

"Oh really? Well, the bread you have baked by yourself is tasting so good and the jam you made on your own by the number of fruits is also really good. I never know that you have this much talent." I replied sarcasm dripping with each word.

"You shouldn't hurt my feelings like that. I took the bread out of the packet and then properly applied the jam, and that is really a big task when you are feeling sleepy." He said frowning and leaned back.

"That's why I am praising you for your talent." I said shrugging.

"Shall we go out today?" he suddenly asked.

"I... no!" I replied.

"Ok! I am used to that reply which I am getting from past two weeks after you said 'we will see'." He said, but a smile is on his face.

"Why are you smiling this much after we left Mumbai?" I asked him frowning.

"Oh, that! I was mourning and then always thinking about the case and then about what the hell am I doing by hurting you. So all the tensions overlapped and took away my smile." He replied.

"Do you remember you asked me what you are to me?" I asked him.

"Yeah! But I can understand that you don't have an answer." He replied.

"I don't feel any anger on you anymore or happiness. I just feel blank, so I don't know what you are to me." I said honestly.

"Well, flat mate do not worry. I can understand." He said nodding, but I frowned because I don't know why am I getting irritated for his oh so great understanding.

"I will cook Lunch." I said taking away all the ingredients from him rushing inside the kitchen when I heard him deciding about the curry.

"You go and watch your show." He said taking them back.

"I wish to eat some proper food. You go and watch my show." I said, taking them back and started cooking.

"Well, I will watch this show." He said, standing in the kitchen leaning back on the wall.