Chapter 31

*Jiya Pov*

I slowly opened my eyes and continued to blink until I got adjusted to the light coming from the window.

I immediately closed my eyes, feeling a severe headache on its way. I tried to get up, but felt locked and couldn't even move.

Then I moved my face to see his sleeping face, and he is snoring too. I am still sleeping on him? I thought and attempted to remove his hand, which is holding me to him tightly.

"Ajay!" I whispered, shaking him.

"Hmm..." He mumbled but didn't wake up.

"Ajay!" I said again and this time he opened his eyes frowning.

"Did you call me by my name?" he asked after a few minutes.

"Yes! You said to do it in the house right." I replied, and he nodded.

"Look into my eyes." He suddenly said.

"What?" I asked him shocked.

"I know that you 're looking everywhere but my eyes. So now look into them." He replied.

I glanced up and stared into his eyes. He too gazed back and he slowly released me.

"Good morning." He mumbled kissing my forehead.

I nodded and moved away feeling something pounding in my head. I pressed my hand on the forehead and closed my eyes.

"Headache?" I heard him asking.

"Yes!" I replied, not opening my eyes.

I felt him getting down from the bed and after some time, he shook me. I opened my eyes to see him holding a glass of milk and tablet on the other hand.

"Thanks." I said, taking them and then again, laid back.

I chose to sleep for some time and then get up to cook something for us. I was in the process of drifting off into sleep, but then felt him pressing my forehead.

"You need not do that. I will be fine." I said, trying to remove his hand.

"You did this so many times to me, Jiya and I let you right. So now don't think too much and just sleep." He said and I did, but then when I woke up after a few minutes to turn.

I saw him sleeping placing his head on my shoulder, but his hand is still on my forehead. I closed my eyes and drifted off into sleep, snuggling closer to him.

"I could have cooked." He said, and I turned to see him entering the kitchen yawning.

"It is already afternoon and I am hungry. I really want to have some food right now and not in the evening." I said and continued to cook.

"When did you wake up?" He asked sighing.

"Few minutes back and thanks for the help." I replied.

"It's ok! So now you don't have any headache, right?" he asked, and I shook my head.

"Shall we go for movie?" he asked when I placed everything on the table.

"No!" I replied and served both of us.

"Ok then! What about the restaurant?" he asked again.

"No!" I replied eating.

"Shall we go to park?" he asked and this time I looked up.

"Look, I am really glad that I am feeling light now after all the crying I did yesterday, but that doesn't change anything Ajay." I replied.

I thought he would frown or something, but he grinned and said, "You never disappoint me, Jiya. Well, I am at least glad that you are calling me by my name."