Chapter 28

*Jiya Pov*

I woke up feeling a hand on my stomach, but the touch is also so light that I can move away easily and that's what I did.

He is still sleeping so I chose to get ready and make some breakfast for us. I called Mom and Dad to ask how they are doing there.

After I got ready and also prepared breakfast, I walked inside the room and saw him still sleeping.

I stood beside him and cleared my throat for a few times, but he didn't wake up. I slowly slapped on his shoulder, and he immediately sat upright but hissed within seconds.

Then I glanced at the wound and saw the bandaging or shall I say trial of bandaging with loads of cotton and no proper covering at all.

And now he is in pain thanks to the abrupt getting up. What should I do? I reckoned frowning and finally decided.

"Come with me." I said, and he followed me calmly.

When he stood in front of the mirror, I opened his medical kit, but he stopped holding my hand.

"You don't have to." He said taking it away.

"Just be calm and let me do this." I said, pushing his hands away and took the required things.

Then I gestured for him to take off the shirt. When he did, I slowly remove the bandage, and I don't know how he managed to get medical plaster on his skin more than the bandage.

After that I cleaned and covered it properly. When he stared at me, I gestured him to focus on the mirror.

"I am leaving for office. Breakfast is on the table." I said walking outside, and he followed me.

"I will miss you and please try to come home soon darling." He said when I placed my hand on the door.

"What?" I asked him turning.

"That's what wives say, right? Now I will be a homemaker for a few days, so I am trying to enter the role correctly." He replied.

I frowned and walked outside with him asking, "Did I say it correctly?"

After entering the office, I got questions and only questions towards me. Someone was so worried that they cried near me.

"He is fine! And he will be here in a few days." I shouted for all of them to hear, and they left.

"So do you know him well?" Someone stayed back and asked.

"Yes! And you are Ms.?" I asked her.

"Oh, I am Lily. We both are very close you see." She replied, smirking and walked away.

"First rose and now lily. He is so lucky that all the flowers are behind him." I mumbled to myself and continued to do the work.

In the afternoon, I got a phone call, and I lifted it without, seeing the ID. I calmly said, "Hello?"

"Darling! Did you have your lunch?" I groaned hearing him.

"Yes!" I replied.

"Don't lie! Now go to the canteen and have the lunch calmly." He said, and I frowned.

"Fine!" I said, getting up and walked inside the canteen.

Finishing lunch I walked back towards my place and got another call from him after some time.

"I had lunch." I said, staring at the computer.

"Good! Now I will have my lunch." Saying that he hung up.

"He will be here in two three days and after that you can get the meeting." I said to the tenth client today.

I left office at 6 and walked inside to see him sitting on the couch frowning. I didn't talk to him and just walked inside the room.

I cooked some dinner for him and told him to have it whenever he wants. He nodded, but stared at me when I was talking to him.

After getting ready for sleep doing some slight work, I had some fruits and then took the tablets.

I was just about to walk to the bed, but I heard him, saying stop, and I turned to see him walking inside the room holding a plate full of food.

He sat on the bed and looked straight at me. I frowned and decided to get on the bed on the other side, but he stopped holding my hand.

"What?" I asked him frowning.

He simply said, "Eat!"

"I already had my dinner and even took the tablets. Now let me sleep." I said trying to remove my hand.

He nodded understandingly and suddenly pulled me on his lap making me settle there. I looked at him wide-eyed and attempted to move away.

"Ahh... don't move. It's paining!" He said with pain on his face, and then I remembered his wound.

"Then let go of me." I said, trying to remove his left hand, which is around my waist.

"Eat!" he said, placing the plate on my hands.

"I will not." I said, looking away.

"Open your mouth." He said, placing a bite near my mouth.

"No!" I said, moving back.

"Ahh... don't move." He said, and I sat stiff.

"Now, open your mouth." He said again, and I did still in stiff mode.

"You don't need my permission to chew it." He added when I didn't eat it.

I glared at him, but chewed on the food. I tried move, again but he closed his eye's feeling pain.

"This is emotional blackmail or wound blackmail." I complained.

"It is working right. Now, be a good girl and keep quiet." He said, narrowing his eyes and continued to feed me.

"No one fed me after I started going to school." I mumbled after a few minutes.

"Then I am lucky to do the honors." He said smiling.

"Why are you doing all this?" I asked him frowning.

"Shh... just eat." He replied and continued to do it.

"I am full." I said, but he gave me a stern look and said, "Just two more and that's all."

He practically pushed the food inside my mouth. After I finished, I slowly made an effort to move, but he held me tightly and placed his head on my shoulder.

After taking few deep breaths on my shoulder, he released me, and I immediately got up.

"Thanks for having dinner." He said and walked outside.

I shook my head and lay on the bed. After so many months, I finally had a complete dinner.

He returned after some time and laid on the bed switching off the lights. He calmly whispered "After so many months, I finally had a complete dinner."

My eyes widened, but I kept quiet not knowing exactly to even say. I just couldn't sleep so I continued to stare at the wall, even though I can't see anything.

Then I felt his hand on my waist ever so lightly like it doesn't even feel like it is there.

"I am very sorry, Jiya. I love you so much, and I want nothing but you in my life." He mumbled and then I heard him snoring.

I released a breath after he drifted off into sleep. Just six months less one day. I considered drifting off into sleep.

------------------------------------------------

i know small one but it is just a trailer.... :P

How is the chap guys??

Comment plz and vote...............