"Bye, Ajay! I am going to the office and please don't forget to go to your home." She said in the morning leaving the house earlier than every day.

I got ready and reached my parents place. I knocked on the door, but the door was already opened.

I frowned and cleared my throat and saw that everything is dark except the way where I opened the door.

"Mom! Dad!" I called and then suddenly the lights were switched on and everyone jumped up saying, "Happy birthday"

I got shocked and then saw them covering the windows with some clothes, and then I saw Jiya is also with them.

"What is this?" I asked her smiling and walked near her ignoring the employees.

"Your Mom wanted to give you a surprise, Sir." She replied and gestured to everyone around us.

"But in the morning?" I asked them frowning.

"Madam said you born in the morning time, so she wanted to have the party in the morning." Lily replied.

"Dance Sir?" She asked and I nodded, taking her hand after I saw that Jiya is talking with some guests.

"Where is your wife, Sir?" She asked looking around.

"She is here somewhere. Many people don't know that I am married so she is hiding." I replied, and she chuckled.

"By the way my boyfriend is here." She said and gestured to a guy.

I nodded at him, and we continued to dance. She is a really sweet girl and likes her boyfriend so much.

"Thanks for the dance." She said and walked towards her boyfriend.

I tried to search for Jiya but saw her dancing with Raj. What is he doing here? This is only for Ahmadabad staff right?

She is speaking to him, and he is laughing, but she is staring at him blankly. Please don't tell me she likes him already.

After her dance, she hugged him tightly and walked away towards the food without giving me any glance.

"So she seems like completely the girl I met all those years back. What have you done in just four months?" Dad asked walking towards me.

"I didn't do anything. She is just a strong girl." I replied shrugging.

"What are you going to do after two months?" He asked passing me the soft drink.

"She is the one who has to do everything. I will do whatever she asks me to do and sign wherever she wants me." I replied holding the glass tightly.

"Your Mom is still thinking you both will become a pair." Dad said, and I nodded.

"Ajay! What have you done?" I heard Mom's accusing whisper and saw her walking towards me frowning.

"What have I done now?" I asked her frowning.

"Why did you dance with someone else? Do you know Jiya actually searched for you to dance?" She asked, and I looked at her shocked.

"What?" I asked her not believing her.

"Yes! She even asked me about you, but then we saw you in all the dancing couples dancing with that girl. Then some boy came and pulled her away to dance." She replied shaking her head.

"Relax Mom! She doesn't feel jealous at all." I said understanding what Mom is trying to say.

"Did she say that? But do you know we don't even know when the feeling starts. So she may be feeling it and don't even know about it." She said shrugging.