"No, Mom! She is happy and safe. I will talk to you later." I replied hanging up.

"I am alone!" I mumbled to myself when I heard a knock on the door.

"Yes?" I asked and then enter Ms.Lily.

"Sir, I brought food for you as the helper is busy with everyone in the canteen serving them." She replied smiling and placed the food in front of me.

"Thanks, Ms.Lily." I said and she still stood there.

"What is it?" I asked her irritated.

"Nothing, Sir." She replied fearing.

"I am sorry, Ms.Lily. I am simply not in a good mood. Please don't mind and I am really grateful for the food." I said gesturing at the food.

"It's ok, Sir." She said smiling again.

"I am sorry again if you think we will be a pair, Ms.Lily. I already love someone so don't get hopes and get hurt in the end." I said honestly not to beat around the bush.

"Oh! I really thought you were single." She said with her face fell.

"No! I am actually married too." I said, and she looked at me shocked.

"I am so sorry, Sir. And please say sorry to your wife too, and she is lucky." She said smiling honestly.

"You don't know me Ms.Jiya then how can you say that she is lucky?" I asked her raising my eyebrow.

"Well, you are a great boss. Trust me, you are greater than Mr.Nilesh Mehra even though he is your Dad and everyone thinks the same. So we all are kind of fans of you." She replied and got confused in her own words.

"Thanks for thinking like that." I said, and she nodded walking away.

"I don't think I am but at least someone thinks I am." I mumbled to myself and started eating.

"You are already eating?" I heard Jiya's voice and turned to see her walking inside holding two trays.

"Uh... what are you doing here?" I asked her frowning.

"Well, I thought to have lunch with you and stopped the helper to bring your one. But when I took two trays that Lily took it away from me saying she needs it so it took so long to get another one." She replied and sighed.

"Continue your lunch. I will just go." She added and turned to leave.

"No, no! Let's have lunch." I said, stopping her and she walked back.

"What about this?" She asked, gesturing to the second tray she brought.

I called the helper and told him to take the extra one away. I smiled, thinking she too wanted to have some lunch with me.

I am not alone! I considered and grinned while she stared at me confused.

"So who brought you the food?" She asked in the half way.

"Ms.Lily." I replied smiling.

"Oh! Someone has a crush here." She said teasingly, and I frowned.

"What happened?" She asked frowning.

"Nothing! I just forgot something." I replied.

I forgot that she doesn't care or feel jealous if someone even flirts with me. I sighed and pushed away the thoughts.

"You know what? We should go to some movie this weekend. Everyone in the office wants to go." She said suddenly after we finished the lunch.

"You want to go with everyone?" I asked her shocked.

"Yeah! They are wonderful people, and I will call Ms.Lily too. She will be happy to be there if you come." She replied.

"You go and enjoy. I don't want to be there." I said, walking towards the table.

"Please, Ajay. They really want to spend some time with you. They all love you so much." She said pleading me.

"Jiya!" I said and sighed.

"See I am calling you Ajay in the office. So please for my sake." She said, and I smiled nodding.

"Such a good husband." She said, pulling my cheeks and walked outside.

I touched my cheek and smiled. She is really something. I thought, smiling more.

"Jiya!" I mumbled when we both are lying on the bed.

"Hmm." She said not opening her eyes.

"I wish I could teleport myself and change everything that I did and not hurt you in any way." I said, and she opened her eyes.

"Really?" She asked, frowning.

"Yes! Even though I know that I would not have got a chance to live with you, but still you wouldn't have been hurt right?" I said smiling.

"And there is a reason I get late every day to get ready." I added.

"What is it?" She asked frowning.

"When I get late you scold me, you push me around, and you act like a wife who does that to every husband and to get all the memories of us like this so that I will not miss later." I replied.

"I... what?" She asked confused.

"Shhh... I love you and I am sorry. Now sleep." I replied, closing my eyes and then felt her hand holding mine.

<>

I smiled, and we both drifted off into sleep. Just four months more...

--------------------------------------------------

So she doesnt care about the past and to spend some time with the others...

And two months finished but still four months to go... :D

How is the chap guys??

Comment plz and vote...