A/N

Hey guys this is the end!!

I know it's kinda depressing and sad.

And rushed.

Shut up Wade!! And yes I also know Deadpool is a Marvel character not a DC one.

*Cough cough* Marvel's better *cough!*

*Glares at Wade* Anyway I'm making a sequel! So it doesn't end all depressing. It's going to be called Nuit and it's going to focus on Gabriel Emma and Dick's son (that Dick doesn't know was resurrected in the Lazarus pit by Wade, so he has no clue he has a son).

Here's the story details.

Roll tape!!

Gabriel Tyson has fighting and death in his blood.
His mother Emma and only male role model Wade Wilson, (That's me!!) were ruthless mercenaries and assassins.

But when his mother quit being Nuit when he was six he decided he would take her place.

On Gabe's fifteenth birthday he stole some weapons and went after Emma's last target. Nightwing.

So if you guys are interested the prolog should be up sometime tonight if my power doesn't go off. It's been raining like crazy here.

Anyway again I'm sorry about the rushed sloppy ending but I really just wanted to be done so I could start on Nuit!

(Oh and if you didn't get it Damian hired Wade to sneak into the league of assassins with baby Gabriel's body and resurrect him in the Lazarus pit then put him in that capsule thing that Thalia put Damian in so she wouldn't actually have to give birth to him. So that's how he's actually alive. And Emma can't have anymore kids because the bullet basically destroyed her womb.)

So bye guys!!

See you in my book!!

It's not your book.

But I'm in it!

Whatever.

Kalea2013 ❤

Deadpool 💪💥

Idiot.