Chapter 31 - Beef, Marriage, & Money Laundering

Start from the beginning

Cammie didn't pay him any mind, but she did look towards the door the opened slowly. She was confused as she saw the Chief walk in with a few officers. They were all in regular clothes and greeted them with a cheery smile.

"What are you doing here Chief?" Kash asked.

"I got a call that you guys wanted to meet up to discuss what we were going to do about Victor Wellington," Chief said. They all looked at each other, confused.

"That's not-" Ivan started but didn't say anything afterwards.

The door opened again and Travis came in, stopping suddenly and Carol Anne followed with her crate, "You guys we have a lot to talk about-" her stomach hit the floor and she gulped.

"Carol Anne-" the Chief said, "-you are the linguist we recently added to the team,"

Carol Anne stammered, trying to get her words out but they were caught in her throat.

Donatello looked at the message he sent to the chief on his phone and smiled as he sat on the bed in his father's home, "I'm too good,"

~_~_~-Chapter 29/31 – Beef, Marriage & Money Laundering-~_~_~

Kash rested his hand on the wooden ledge and inhaled the smell of the fresh water rushing down to the base of the fall. The cool breeze was endless and every time he felt remorse it brushed against his face reminding him that what he did was worth it and would save anyone else that entered his life in the future. It was done. The curse was broken, his spirits lifted. The one who poisoned his life was no longer living but floating down the stream, white water now pink due to the mixture of blood.

A minute ago he held the pistol to Donatello's forehead and made him countdown to his own death. He watched as Donatello flinched and fell over the banister, his spine breaking as he hit a rock on the way down. Even though he had already floated away, every time Kash looked down he felt like he could still see his body floating there.

Kash looked down once more the slight smile he had turned into confusion. Immediately his insides collapsed and he let out a noise.

"Cam," he shouted at her body with the bullet hole on her forehead. Her eyes were open with shock and she stared right back up at him, reminding him that it wasn't Donatello that he killed.

"I told you that it wouldn't be that hard," he heard from behind him and looked at Donatello standing on the huge deck with his arms folded.

"What-what do you mean?! I just fucking_ shot you!" he shouted at him.

"No you didn't. When I told you to shoot whoever caused you pain from the beginning, the one who came into your life and poisoned all around you and took away what you worked for, you instantly shot Cammie. And you know what you felt," Donatello started, "-relief."

"No-no-no, I didn't do that. I don't feel relief. I love her I didn't shoot her," Kash pleaded.

"You were always better alone and that's exactly what you wanted and you got that," Donatello explained.

"But because you got all soft, you didn't want to come right out and kill her. You faked this whole family vacation so that she wouldn't see it coming," Doantello continued and then disappeared.

Suddenly Kash saw that the deck was full of tourists taking pictures. People were laughing and having a great time and he felt out of place. When he looked over the ledge, Cammie was no longer there.

"Daddy! Daddy! Did you do it?" Riley came running to him and pulled at his leg.

All in white approaching him was his entire family. His mother, sisters and nieces and nephews. Along with them was his children, Cammie's small family and all who was left of the gang. They were all in white and were excited.