|26| An Anniversary

No One's POV

  "You may kiss your bride."

  Those words, five years ago. Never thought they'd be with Finn after the things we went through. Finn and I have been happily married for those five years. Finn and I live in Lima, with our four children and one on the way. Dustin and Delilah are 8, going on 30 real fast, and our son Brandon Noah is 5, and our other son Kyle Michael is 2, and we have a little girl on the way. I went to school to get my degree in law, and I'm one of the glee club directors for McKinley Preforming Arts High School. I teach the Treble Tones, and we've won a lot. Sam teaches New Directions, and they've won lots also. Let me take you through everybody else in my life.

  Puck and Quinn: They've been married for five years, we got married at the same wedding. They have two kids, and Quinn is pregnant.

  Santana and Brittany: Married for three years, and have a son.

  Kurt and Blaine: Married the same day as Brittana, and they have a daughter.

  Artie and Tina: They've been dating for 4 years, and Artie plans on proposing next week.

  Mike: He's a successful dancer who lives in NYC and dances at Juilliard.

  Mercedes and Sam: Married for a year, and have a little girl on the way.

  Mr. Schue and Emma: Married for 2 years, and have a son.

I have an amazing life, and I wouldn't want it any other way. I've been through hell and back, but that was all for the good. Finn got his degree in high school education, and teaches the general music class at McKinley. I couldn't be more proud of him.

  My life would NEVER be the way it is today if it wasn't for my mistake.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

And that's a wrap! I published a new book, it's "No More Pretending" please go check it out!