|4|Why?

The picture above is Rachel's car. If your wondering, it's a 2005 Ford Mustang.

Finn

I stormed back inside to go confront my mom. Even if that guest room was filled, Rachel could stay in my room, or Kurt's. I ran into the kitchen and my mom was doing dishes.

"What the hell, mom!?" I screamed at her.

"Finn, calm down. What's wrong?" she dried her hands and walked over to me.

"We have room." I simply said.

"What are you talking about, Finn?" she needs to cut the crap.

"You just told my PREGNANT ex girlfriend, that I care so much about, that she can't stay here!" I screamed and she looked upset.

"Yes, Finn she's pregnant. That's why I don't want the stress of you and Quinn on her! It could kill the baby!" she screamed back.

"What's so bad about me and Quinn?" I was confused.

"You guys and your PDA. Rachel wouldn't be able to handle that." I ran away. I have to go find Rachel and let her know she can stay here.

Rachel

I lied. I'm not going to Santana's. I'm parking on the next street. I don't want to put the burden on Santana and her family. What the hell Carole? I've been in that house so many times, I know there's a guest room. I parked my car and put my head on the steering wheel. Not comfortable. I laid my seat back. Not comfortable . I got in the backseat. Not comfortable. Ugh. Looks like I'm not getting any sleep tonight. I laid my head back on the steering wheel and heard a tap on the window. I looked to see Finn looking at me, so I unlocked my car and he got in.

"I should have known you were lying." he told me and I just kept looking at my steering wheel.

"You can't be comfortable." he continued.

"I'm not." I started to cry a little and he hugged me.

"I don't care what my mom says, or you. Your coming and staying with us." he let go of the hug and smiled.

"Okay." I whispered. I started the car up and turned around, heading to the house. Finn walked so I just drove him back. He gabbed my hand and walked me inside. Carole gave him a dirty look but he kept walking. He led me up to his room and I let go of his hand.

"No, if Quinn sees this she'll kill me."

"I'll sleep on the couch. I only care about you and our child living right and sleeping in a bed." he set my bags down and helped me get under. He started to walk away.

"Finn!"  he turned around and got in bed with me. I didn't even have to ask. He scooted closer to me and I cuddled up to him.

"Thank you." I told him. He kissed my head and I drifted off to sleep.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I hope you enjoyed! ❤️