|6| Doctor Visit

Rachel

I sat in the chair waiting for the doctor to call my name. Finn dropped me off at the doctor and then went to take care of Quinn. I told him I would be okay by myself. The room was quiet, only one other person waiting to go back.

"Rachel Berry." a lady in purple scrubs called my name. I followed the woman back to the same room I was in before. The doctor was already in the room waiting. I sat down in the chair and she started talking about everything, including the possibilities of what could have happened to the baby. I wasn't paying attention until she put the gel on my stomach and smiled at me.

•••••••••

I shut my car door and ran as fast as I could into the house. I had a huge grin plastered onto my face. I grabbed the door handle and opened it to reveal Carole, Finn, Kurt and Burt waiting anxiously. I didn't even bother shutting the door and I ran up to Finn.

"So?" he asked me.

"It's fine!" I screamed. His face lit up and he hugged me. Everyone else was cheering.

"So, it's fine?" he asked me.

"Perfect! I just can't stress about it anymore." I smiled. Carole grabbed my hand and smiled.

"Let your stress free dinner begin." she led me over to the table and she had all the plates made. I ran over to my chair and sat down. Everybody else was eating and I was off in my own little world. I gave up being a vegetarian when I found out I was pregnant. I need to have protein to keep our little girl or boy and myself healthy. As for Finn and I, I don't really know. I think I want us to be a couple. I'm not sure. I don't want the baby to be the reason we get back together.

I put my fork on the plate and listened to everyone's conversation. They were talking about football and Kurt looked about as uninterested as me. Finn noticed and picked me up.

"Goodnight guys." he said and carried me up the stairs. He carried me into his room, where I'm sleeping while I'm living here. He gently laid me down on the bed and covered me up. He crawled in and pulled me closer to him.

"Hey, thanks for saving me from that conversation." I laughed.

"Your welcome. I could tell you were more bored than Kurt." he laughed back.

"Finn..." I started to talk and he kissed me. He kissed me! He really kissed me! Should I kiss back? Stop talking to yourself and kiss him back. I kissed him and he put his hands on my back. I felt like this was going to go to far so I pulled away and smiled. He smiled back.

"So what are we?" we said at the same time and laughed.

"Will you Rachel Berry, be my girlfriend?" he did his famous half smile.

"Be your girlfriend?" I asked shocked.

"Again." he smiled.

"Is this because of the baby?" I asked bluntly.

"It's because, we're two people who are in love with each other." he kissed me again.

"Yes, I will be your girlfriend."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hey! I got the chapter you guys wanted! Sorry I've been MIA! Keep voting and reading!