|8| New Place to go.

Rachel

I pulled up to the white sided house and waited for Santana's red sports car to pull into the driveway. I decided that her house would be a good place to stay. I know Finn will suspect me to be here, but Santana won't let him even step a foot into her house. I started to get really bored, seeing as glee club ends in an hour and I have to wait for San to get home before I walk in. My phone was almost dead so I wanted to wait before I played any games. My bag was in the trunk and I felt to tired to go get it. I just sat there in my car and closed my eyes, hoping to get a nap when my phone went off twice.

Hey hobbit! So after your little outburst, guess who came running to me? Well really more, who came running to my bed? Your sweet little Finn. Sorry! Guess he isn't into pregnant, fat whores!
xoxox- Q

I had immediately had tears in my eyes and I waited for them to fall down my face so I could read the next message.

B, where the hell did you go? Kurt and I are looking for you. Please text me back. Don't do anything you might regret. We love you.

Hey San. I'm outside your house in my car. Please come find me I'm a mess. I love you guys too.

I set my phone down and shut my eyes again. I fell asleep instantly.

I woke up to a tap on my window and I looked to see Kurt waving at me. I unlocked the car and they both got in. Santana in the back and Kurt next to me in the passenger seat.

"Why are you so upset, babes? You guys only got back together for a half day." San looked at me and I handed her my phone.

"What am I supposed to be looking at?" she smiled at me.

"My texts." I told her back. She clicked on the app and clicked on something else, which I'm assuming was Quinn's message because her face turned red.

"Santana, calm down." Kurt held her hand trying to calm her down.

"Let's just go inside, it looks like it's about to rain." she got out of the car leaving Kurt and I inside, looking at each other confused.