|2| Got a Secret.

Rachel's POV

I nervously waited for Carole to answer. She squealed and hugged me.

"Yes!" she hugged me again.

"Your not mad?" I asked shocked.

"A little, because your so young. But, guess what?" she said with a smile creeping up onto her face, once again.

"What?" I asked smiling.

"I'm going to be a grandma!" she hugged me, AGAIN, and gave me my purse. I just smiled and hopped out of the chair. Carole was skipping down the hallway and I couldn't help but laugh at her. She stopped at the check out desk and waited for me. I quickly caught up and got my pictures, and my date for the next appointment. Carole and I walked out of the building, and I was confident. Carole was happy for me, so maybe my dad's would be too. Carole opened my door for me and walked over to her side.

"I can't believe it." she smiled as she was putting the key into the ignition.

The whole ride was just her talking about baby stuff, and I was zoned out. It was a quick drive, so we we're back to the Hudson-Hummel's in no time. I got out of the car and walked up to the porch, waiting for Carole. As she was putting the key in the door, she started another conversation.

"This is the perfect way for you and Finn to get back together!" she squealed and I tugged on her arm. This started a fight.

Finn's POV

My mom got home and I heard a conversation from outside the living room.

"This is the perfect way for you and Finn to get back together!" I heard my mom squeal. Suddenly the door knob stopped moving, and I heard someone else talking.

"No! He's with Quinn, he doesn't care about me anymore, and won't care about this!" ah, the other voice was Rachel. She was wrong. I did still care about her.

"He'll come back to you once you tell him!" my mom pleaded her. Tell me what?

"I'm not telling him! Even if he did come back to me, I don't want him to feel sorry for me!" I could tell Rachel was crying, and I really wanted to go comfort her.

"He'll come back to you because he loves you!" my mom pleaded.

"I have to go tell my dad's." I heard Rachel's tiny footsteps run off the porch.

"If anything happens, your always welcome here!" I heard my mom scream after her. What is going on?

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Here's the next chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed.