|20| Baby Plans & Scrubbing

Rachel

I drew a sky view picture of my room, and put all the closet and doors on there.

"So I want the cribs by the window so they can get light." I told myself, drawing the cribs by the window.

"So if the cribs are there, I'm gonna need to move my bed." I said drawing my bed.

"And then I can get some shelves for storage for baby stuff and my stuff." I said, proud of myself. I decided to take a break and go downstairs and get a snack. I walked down the stairs and I saw red on the door.

"What?" I whispered to myself. I opened the door and on the outside door handle there was a note. Should I even read it?

Hey. Just wanted to remind you of what you are!
B

I walked out to the yard and looked at the house. Spray painted in red, on the porch of the house,

Whore x2

was written. I ran inside and grabbed a sponge, soap, and water to rub it off. I scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed, but nothing was happening.

•••••••

Santana's POV (Didn't see that coming, did ya?)

I walked up the sidewalk to the house to see my big bellied, pregnant sister scrubbing something off the house. She had only gotten one letter off and the word was still there.

"Rachel!" I screamed at her.

"Help." she said upset. I ran over to her and pulled her hands out of the bucket.

"Who did this?" I asked her. She handed me a note signed by someone, B, to be exact.

"I'll help you." I told her upset. I grabbed a sponge and started scrubbing.

Who the hell would do this to my sister?