|17| Our Room

Rachel

I walked inside my house with Finn holding my hand. My mom texted me earlier saying there was something she needed to show me.

"Ma?!" I yelled.

"Up here!" she yelled from upstairs. I walked up there with Finn following. I went into mine and Santana's room and my air mattress was gone.

"What the hell?" I said talking to myself.

"What babe?" Finn asked. I guess he heard me.

"My air mattress, bed, whatever you wanna call it is gone." I whispered. Mom walked in the hallway.

"Ahhhhhh, wondering where the hell the bed is?" she smiled.

"Yeah, sorta." I laughed.

"Come with me." she smiled and took my hand. I looked at Finn confused as she led me down the hallway. She stopped at her & dad's room.

"Am I sleeping in your room now?" I laughed.

"Your sleeping in your room." she told me.

"What?" I asked shocked.

"Me and your father are taking the other master bedroom, and giving you this one." she told me.

"Really?" I asked excited.

"Yes!" she told me.

"Thank you!!" she hugged me.

"Now go settle in." she patted my back. All my stuff was already moved in. Finn and I skipped glee club, because mom said she needed me home. It was a three hour practice, and there's still 2 hours left.

"Rachel, I'm going to go out for a couple hours, okay?" mom yelled from downstairs.

"K!" I yelled. I heard the door shut.

"Whatta wanna do?" I asked Finn. He smirked.

"I say, that we break it in." he said.

"Break what in?" I smirked.

"The bed." he smiled.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Sorry this is short!