|23| Mother & Brother

Rachel

  I opened my locker to find a note saying, Meet me in the auditorium now.
I assumed it was from Finn so I made my way slowly to the auditorium. I came in through the left door and a few steps in I heard somebody else walking.

  "Puck?" I asked.

  "Best friend?" he asked dramatically and looked at me.

  "Did you prank me?" we said at the same time. We both laughed it off until a woman walked on stage. She had stunning jaw structure and cheek bones. Just like Puck and I. She also had dark hair like the both of us.
I finally remembered that she was the coach of Vocal Adrenaline.

  "Did you come here to steal us?" Puck asked confused. We both walked down to the sixth row of seats and sat down next to each other.

"No, I came to talk to you." she told us.

"So that you could steal us." Puck said so surely.

"Puck she's not going to steal us." I rolled my eyes. "And it's called kidnapping." I whispered. He mouthed the word "Oh" and nodded his head.

"Have you two ever wondered who your mother was?" she asked. Where is she going with this? Now see, Puck was adopted too. His mother wasn't able to have kids, so she adopted him. That's one of the reasons why he became one of my best friends.

"Not a day goes by that I don't think about it." I turned by head to Puck, shocked at what he just said.

"Well you can stop wondering." she told us.

"Excuse me?" I stood up.

"I'm your mother."