|7| Quinn the Biggest Bitch in Bitchland.

Rachel

As I walked hand in hand with Finn we got nothing but awful stares. Probably because Finn dumped 'perfect head cheerio' for me, 'lamest loser'. I gripped onto his hand tighter and he looked down and smiled. I gave a slight smile back and continued walking. Santana waved from down the hall so I kissed Finn goodbye and walked towards her.

"Well, well, well. Your back with Finnessa?" she smiled. Santana may sound like a bitch, but once you get to know her, she's the best person alive.

"Yep. All because of Quinn. Her plan to beat me up sure backfired didn't it?" I smiled. She smirked and linked arms with me.

"Even, pregnant, you still take after me." she whispers the word pregnant. I just raise my eyebrows and smirk back at her.

"First stop, your locker." she smiled. We kept walking with our arms linked. I got about 10 feet away from my locker and there was a crowd looking at something and whispering. I pushed past the crowd and looked at the worst possible thing written on my locker.

Pregnant Whore

Spray painted in red on my locker, with my ultrasound picture taped all over the other lockers in the section. I couldn't stop the tears from flowing down my cheeks.

"I haven't even told Mr. Schue yet!" I screamed and ran away. Santana tried to follow me but I ran away too fast. I ran into his office and waited for him to look up.

"Rachel what happened?" he got out of his chair and walked over to me.

"I screwed up, bad Mr. Schue." I ran over to him and hugged him.

"What did you do? Tell me." he let go of me and say me down in his office chair while I explained. His facial expressions changed a lot through my story. When I was done telling he came over to me and hugged me.

"I'm here." he said while I sobbed.

"Well, glee club is about to start." he told me sympathetically. I just nodded.

"Come in whenever you feel like it." he walked out. I just sat in his chair and waited for my tears to stop. I heard an angry Finn storm into the choir room.

"Where is she?" he screamed.

"Who?" Mr. Schue asked him.

"Rachel!" he screamed.

"My office, but Finn she's really fragile right now." Mr. Schue told him, trying to get him to stop walking towards this room.

"Damn straight she is!" Finn stormed in the office.

"Why didn't you tell me? Why did you lie?" he asked me, with his face red with anger.

"Tell and lie about what?" I stood up from the chair.

"That the baby isn't mine!" he screamed and I heard a bunch of gasps behind him.

"What? Your the only one I've ever had sex with!" I screamed, I didn't care that glee club was behind him.

"Apparently not! Because Sam told Quinn the truth, and she told it to me!" he screamed.

"Your the father of this baby! I wouldn't lie to you." I basically whispered, trying to keep the tears inside, but failed.

"What? Quinn." he turned around and she had a smirk on her face.

"Oops, sorry. I lied." she smiled and I ran out. I had no where to go, I heard Mr. Schue and Finn following me. Finn got to me first.

"I'm sorry Rachel--"

"Screw you! Screw this! I'm done with you. You can't even trust me!" I said crying. He had tears running down his face as well.

"Rachel, don't do this. Don't do this to me." he cried.

"To you?" I screamed.

"I need the father of this baby in my life, but not if he can't trust me." I cried. I ran out of the building and drove off to Finn's to get my stuff.

Just when my life was going okay.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hey! So, so sorry this took so long. I was having a writers block. So here's the chapter, sorry for the finchel break up. 😭 I'll get them back together soon.