|3| Telling Them.

Rachel

I've never been so afraid to enter my own house before. I opened the door to see my dads sitting on the couch.

"Hey honey." my daddy greeted me.

"Hey dads." I said plopping my pink purse on the loveseat.

"How'd you day with Carole go?" they turned off the tv so they could listen better.

"Good. She took me to the doctor and I found something out." I told them.

"What is it, Rachel?" they both said in unison.

"I'm one month pregnant with Finn's baby." I covered my mouth quickly and my dads just had anger in their eyes.

"Why did you take Carole, not us?" Hiram said to me.

"I wanted someone who had been in that chair before, someone experienced." I said confused on why they were mad about that.

"Oh, your just upset you don't have a mom. I get it." Hiram rolled his eyes and I stood up.

"I never said that!" I screamed and ran upstairs. I grabbed my black and white overnight bag and stuffed as much stuff as I possibly could in it, and ran back down to get my purse. Once I got back upstairs I started shoving things in my purse. Once I was done I smashed a picture of my dads & I and walked downstairs with tears flowing down my face. I had my huge, heavy bag strapped onto my right arm and my huge purse on my left.

"We don't want you here." I was greeted with my fathers at the bottom of the steps with their arms crossed.

"Good, because I'm leaving." I shut the door behind me and decided to drive over to Carole's. She would let me stay for a while. Finn is going to ask questions, and I'm not ready to answer them. I'm going to tell people once I start to show. I'm going to tell Santana ASAP. Santana? Oh, she's my BEST friend. We've been friends forever. Getting back on track, right now all I need to have on my mind is finding a safe place for me and my baby. And I think Carole's is a perfect place for that. I pulled up and ran out carrying my huge bags with me. I was still crying from what happened 20 minutes ago. I knocked on the door over, and over, until Finn finally answered.

"Rachel, I'm busy." he rolled his eyes. I knew he didn't care about me, and he wouldn't care about this baby.

"I'm not here to see you asshole." I crossed my arms. He finally looked me in the eye and looked horrible about the words that ever came out of his mouth.

"Have you been crying?" he put his hand on my shoulder and I backed away.

"Can you get your mom please." I began tapping my foot and crying even more. He put his hand up and ran to go get Carole. When Finn came back, he was pushing Carole to the door and she was wiping her hands with a kitchen towel. When she saw me she dropped the towel and ran to me.

"Oh, don't tell me they kicked you out. Please, tell me those are your bags to stay at Santana's and your just stopping in to say hello, please." she pleaded.

"I'm officially homeless." I said and she hugged me.

Finn

When I heard her say that, my curiosity continued to grow. What did she do that was so bad? I wanted to go hug her an tell her that everything was going to be alright, but I couldn't. I continued to listen, wondering what my mom was going to say.

"Rachel, I'm sorry sweetie, I just don't have the room right now." my mom sounded so sorry. But, that wasn't true. We had a guest room, Rachel could stay there. Why was mom lying? Rachel just nodded, grabbed her things and started to leave before my mom screamed at her.

"You can't carry those! I'll get them." she stared to grab Rachel's bags but I ran and grabbed them. Way to be a gentleman I guess. I carried them to her car, and finally got the guts to ask what was going on.

"Why did they kick you out?" I asked and she sighed.

"Finn, promise you won't get mad." she put her hand on my shoulder and I shook my head.

"Okay, well. I went to the doctor with your mom today. I'm confirmed to be one month pregnant with your baby." she said and I just hugged her.

"I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry." I whispered.

"It's okay, Finn. It takes two to tango." she laughed a little. I pulled away and she smiled.

"I promise, even though I'm dating Quinn, I'll always be there for you." her eyes showed complete sadness and her face fell. She backed away and jumped in the car.

"I have to go to Santana's now." she sadly and smiled and shut the door.

You really messed up Hudson.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Here's the next chapter!! I hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to vote and comment. Also you should check out some of my other stories! ❤️❤️