|9| Your Fake Apology

Rachel
2 Hours Later, 7:47pm

Santana's mom walked through the door and didn't pay attention to us, really.

"Santan, where are you?" she screamed.

"In here mom!" San yelled back.

"Oh, Santana, I had the worse day at work." he said walking in.

"What happened?" San asked.

"Well this client I had was being a-- Rachel!" she smiled at me.

"Hi mom!" I said laughing. Me and Santana have been friends for so long that her parents are basically my parents.

"What are you doing here?" she asked politely.

"Every place I go seems to kick me out, so here I am." I laughed a little. Santana had already told her mom about my pregnancy.

"Well, I don't see why you didn't come here in the first place, dear." she smiled. I continued to play on my phone while Santana and her mother talked. I had a few missed messages.

Rachel, I'm so sorry. I don't even know why I let Quinn get into my head. I was stupid to think she was telling me the truth. Please come back home. I need to see you and know your okay. I love you.

That one was from Finn. The next one was from Sam.

Hey Rach. I wanted you to know that I had nothing to do with Quinn's little lie. She completely made that up. Your outta my league anyway. ;)

And the next was from a blocked number.

Hello, this is Katharine Thomas from the Ohio Children Care Center. Your dad's have filed for giving up their rights to you. Please Call this number for more information.
670-1800 (Made Up)

I took a depth breath. Santana looked at me and pulled me upstairs.

"I have to make a call." I said to her.

"You better leave it on speaker because I have to listen." she said rude, but then laughed. I dialed the number on my keypad and hit the speaker button, holding my phone to my mouth.

"Hello, Katharine speaking." a squeaky voice said into the phone. I winced my eyes.

"This is Rachel Berry. You texted me earlier." I said rude.

"Oh, yes. I'm going to need you to come in to my office, to sign some papers and things." she said.

"When do you need me?"  I asked annoyed.

"Now would be fine." she said annoyed as well.

"Give me 20 minutes." I said and hung up.

"Roadtrip?" Santana smiled.

"Roadtrip." I sighed.