CHAPTER 30

CHAPTER 30

HANNAH

Hindi muna ako umalis sa ospital dahil ayokong umuwi na ganito ang itsura ko dahil alam ko na mag-aalala sa akin ang aking pamilya. Pinili kong punatahan ang roof top na pinagdalhan sa akin ni Apollo at doon muna nanatili. Nakaupo sa ako sa lilim ng bubong habang pinapanuod ang unti-unting pagbagsak ng ulan.

Tila nakikisabay ang buhos ng ulan sa aking pagdadalamhati. Tumigil na aking luha, siguro ay natuyo na iyon. Niyakap ko ang aking mga binti at ipinatong ang aking baba roon.

Bumukas ang pinto na nasa aking gilid ngunit hindi ko siya nilingon. Nanatili lang na diretso ang aking tingin nang maramdaman na tumabi ito sa akin.

"I bought you water." Saad nito at inumang sa mukha ko ang dala nitong tubig.

Tinabig ko iyon at lumapag ang bote sa ilalim ng ulan. Hinarap ko si Apollo at hinila ang shirt nito. Instead, to his surprise, I cupped his face with my hands. I pressed my lips to him.

They were firm and warm, and I waited, breathless, while he kissed me, his mouth moving across mine with tender affection. My mind raced. He was only trying to comfort me.

I don't to feel like this. I don't to think about anything. I want to drown. I want to forget.

I rested my palms on his chest, surprised at the firmness of his muscles beneath my fingers. I'd seen him shirtless in the summer, hugged him and given him teasing pushes a gazillion times, it was never enough.

With his lips still slowly brushing mine, and my heart thudding, I moved my hands up and traced his collarbone beneath the white shirt, and then lifted my hands over his shoulders and around his neck.

Instead of pulling away, Apollo's arms came around me, strong and tight, his hands sliding down my back to my hips. He pulled me against him, and to my complete and utter shock, pressed the hard length of his erection against me.

My mouth opened and I gasped, inhaling sharply when his warm tongue brushed mine. For a second I froze, completely taken aback by his reaction, as confused as I had been in my dream by what he was doing and my reaction to him.

He stilled, but before he pulled away, desire shot through me, and my instincts took over. Plunging my tongue into his mouth, I threaded my hands through his hair, pressing myself against him, molding my body to his.

"Hannah..." he moaned.

"Don't... push me away." I whispered, begging. "I don't care what happens next, just get me out of here."

My mind was hay-wired. I can't think straight anymore. Hindi ko alam kung paano kami nakarating sa hotel na pinag-i-stay-an ni Apollo. Just for a moment, I want to forget everything.

When he closed the door behind him, I lifted myself on tiptoe to press my breasts against his chest. His weight pushed me back the wall behind me. I hit it with a jolt hard enough to make me gasp and break the kiss.

He caught hold of the bottom of my short dress with both hands and drew it up. I lifted my arms automatically, overwhelmed by his passion, my heart pounding at the desire in his eyes when his gaze fell on my breasts, lifted and displayed by the white, lacy demi-bra.

Desperate to see him naked, I tore off his T-shirt, and when he took me in his arms, our skin stuck together from the heat, which I found so sexy I moaned again.

Apollo grunted his approval, his hands finding the clasp in the middle of my back, and then the bra was on the floor and my breasts were in his palms.