CHAPTER 38

CHAPTER 38

APOLLO

Hannah slept in my arms as if we'd been lovers for years, and when I finally woke up I lured her into the shower with me, where I taught her that even being soaped and rinsed off by a man could be wildly arousing.

"Please don't tempt me." I told her while I was drying her off, and she tried to rub her breasts against my broad, hard chest. "Or we're going to be very late."

"All we did is foreplay, are you really satisfied with that?"

I kissed the top of her head. "Having you here is enough to satisfy me."

Hannah bit her lip as she slipped into my extra white shirt I brought which was a little snug across her breasts and hips but otherwise fit her perfectly. When she turned around to look at it in the mirror I removed the clip from her hair.

"You look like a goddess." I murmured, sliding my hands around her waist.

Hannah sighed and rolled her eyes. "Apollo... can we clear everything that happened between us before we start over?"

"Yeah, let's do that. But first, let's have breakfast."

Dumating ang in-order kong breakfast at nagsimula na kaming kumain ni Hannah. Wala itong reklamo kahit ang in-order ko lang ay Tapsilog at kape. She's not high maintance, 'di katulad ng ibang babae na naging karelasyon ko.

"Ano ang ginagawa mo this past few months?" Basag nito sa katahimikan.

"I'm studying farm businesses."

Kumunot ang kanyang noo. "Bakit?"

"You know why."

"Balak mo rin bang magpatayo ng ranch?"

"Pwede."

Napatingin ako sa kanya nang ibagsak nito ang utensils. She looks pissed. "You know what, ang tipid mo mag-respond. Nabo-bored ka na ata sa akin."

I bit down on my lip to stop the goofy grin that spread across my face and shrugged nonchalantly. "Sakto lang."

"Kung ganoon, iuwi mo na ako sa amin." Tumayo ito at halos mawala ang aking paghinga nang maaninag ko ang kanyang dibdib sa manipis na t-shirt na sinuot ko sa kanya.

"Not yet. Magkakaroon pa tayo ng confrontation, 'di ba?" Tumayo rin ako at hinabol ito. Hinawakan ko ang kanyang braso bago pa siya tuluyang makalabas ng dinning room.

"Huh? Bakit pa? Parausan mo lang naman ako."

"What are you saying?"

"Talaga naman! Ni hindi ko pa nga naririnig kula sa bibig mo na mahal mo ako. Sabi na nga ba, lolokohin mo lang rin ako, e."

"You can't go outside, woman. You aren't wearing anything under that shirt."

"Eh, ano naman? 'Di ba private villa naman ito. Uuwi na ako, ayaw na kitang kausap."

Dahil hindi ito mapigilan ay parang sako ko siyang binuhat sa aking balikat. Halos mapasigaw ito sa pagkabigla at sinimulan akong sabunutan. Nasa hita nito ang isang kong braso habang kabila naman ay hawak ang kanya kamay para mapigilan ito sa pasabunot sa akin.

"Apollo!" Sigaw nito habang pumipiglas.

"Mag-uusap nga tayo." Binaba ko ito sa malambot na couch at nilagay sa pagitan ng hita niya ang aking tuhod. I'm fighting my desires to strip her and make love to her right there.

"Bahala ka. 'Di ako magsasalita." She turned her head to look out the window.

"Do you want to know what I felt when I saw you crying at the amusement park? Do you want to know why I used Anabel as shield that time? Do you want to know what I did when I saw you at the beach? Do you want to know why I started pursuing you?Do you want to know what happened to me after you left? Hannah, I will answer all your questions. All you need to do is ask." My eyes drifted over the features of her face. Her hazel eyes held so much love and adoration.