"When did this happen Jiya?" I asked, turning to stare at her and again circled my arm around her waist.

"Eight months!" She replied.

"After I told you the truth?" I asked her.

"No! After I got to know the truth and before, you told me that truth." She replied, and I frowned at her.

"What do you mean?" I asked her, but she kept quiet.

"Why should I explain anything to you?" She asked.

"You are my wife and this is our child." I replied, pulling her hair a little to look up as she started looking down.

"I was a mistress." She said snorting.

"No!" I shouted, shaking my head.

"I was! Did I or did I not sleep with you after one-year marriage contract?" She asked.

"I..." I trailed off.

"Yes! That just makes me nothing but a mistress." She said fuming at me.

"Jiya! Why didn't you tell me?" I asked her feeling tears form in my eyes.

"So you are saying that I need to go near a man who used me for nothing but revenge and say I just lost his child." She replied in a mocking tone.

"Jiya!" I whispered.

"Don't worry that much, Mr.Mehra. The baby has been just a fetus, so you need not to worry this much." She said, and I pulled her to me hugging her tightly.

"Don't say like that, Jiya. I know what I did was completely wrong, but please I love you so much." I said letting tears fall.

"That is very grateful of you that you love me." She said removing herself from the hug, but I still held her.

"You went through all that alone, and I was not there. When did this happen, Jiya?" I asked her, ignoring her words.

"The day when you headed for Mumbai. I mean when you lied to me that you are going to Mumbai, but actually went to Ahmadabad." She replied.

"Was that what you wished to say? I am so sorry, Jiya." I said.

"No! That day what I wanted to say is that I am pregnant." She screamed at me.

"I know about that for the past one week. But it took me those many days to come into terms. I was excited to tell you the news that day, but you shouted at me." She added.

"I was frustrated as I didn't get any evidence." I said with my hands trembling around her.

"Next day when I woke up you already left, and I didn't want you to leave without knowing about the news. So I came to the office when I know you will have a coffee break." She said.

"No!" I said in horror.

"Yes! I was around when you were having your meeting with the lawyer. I heard everything that you both are talking. That the contract was over one month back, and you telling him you know and everything will be finished soon. And then I heard what you talked on your phone." She said shaking in rage.

"Please No!" I whispered.

"I heard you saying how you will find some evidence regarding Durga's death, and then everything will be over. I will be on my way, and you will be on your way. Do you know I didn't believe a single word I heard even though I can see with my eyes that those are true." She said, and I closed my eyes.

"Then I walked from your office to my parents house feeling lost and that is my next biggest mistake." She said, and I opened my eyes.

"Do you know my brother already knows everything you planned from the beginning but didn't stop it? And the reason is he wanted to have some fun seeing you lose and also sees how long you can even try. Thanks to your Uncle who made him know that from the beginning. They both joked about it when I walked towards the house. I heard everything from the nearest window and felt like I am the biggest fool in the world." She said and I held her trembling form in my arms, but I am also trembling with her.

"Then I walked away from there, and I don't know where I went, but I just continued to walk and felt like I shouldn't even live in this world anymore and felt tears falling from my eyes, which didn't stop from the time I heard your words." She added, and I nodded.

"God really hates me because... because I fell on the ground and then woke up in the hospital only to hear that I got miscarriage." She said, and I tightened my hold around her.

"I killed my baby. I only killed the baby." She said beating on my chest.

"No! I killed the baby. I am the killer and not you, Jiya." I said still crying in her arms.

"Yes! You killed the baby. You only killed the baby." She said, moving back from my arms.

"You asked me why there is no smile or tear in my eyes? I didn't get them from the time I heard about the miscarriage. I want to cry my heart out hiding myself somewhere, but I am not able to." She added.

"I am so sorry." I said still crying holding her hands.

"You killed the baby." She said and then started fainting.

I held her into my arms before she can meet the ground and lifted her up. I glanced at Mom who has nothing but the shock expression on her face.

"Tablets weaken the body." That's all she said, seeing my panic expression.

I nodded and climbed the stairs to reach her room. I placed her on the bed and caressed her hair.

I kneeled on the bed beside her and placed my hand on her stomach. The tears didn't stop, and I don't want them to.

"I killed you." I mumble caressing her stomach.

"I killed my own child." I said, placing my head on her stomach and hugged her tightly.

"I am sorry, Jiya. I killed our baby." I mumbled before drifting off into sleep still holding her.

-------------------------------------------------------

do u guys remember him meeting the lawyer in the office before leaving for ahmadabad and the before day she wanted to tell him something?? Yep!! She heard the lawyers meeting...

So was it good???

How is it guyss??

Pretty please comment and vote...... :)