"And I am glad that The Wanted fellows saw you. I thought about what if some random freaks found you and it is just too weird to talk about." He said. He then put his headphones in and ignored me for the rest of the trip.

When we arrived, I saw that there were tons of girls screaming. I saw that a couple had signs with my name on it. One told me to go home, another told me to stop dating Niall, and a couple said some really weird stuff. If only they knew what was really going on. I stood up and went to the door with the others.

"Are you ready?" Harry asked me. I was standing between him and Liam. I didn't see Niall around.

"Don't worry, I got you this time." He said. I wasn't really sure how I felt about this. The doors opened and we had to walk out. Harry guided me inside. He basically dragged me in. I heard girls screaming profanity at me for holding his hand. Once inside, he still didn't let go of me. I looked up at him and he gave me a sexy smile. I pulled my hand away from him and I stumbled backwards.

"Cara, are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yes, Harry, I am fine, thanks." I told him. I then saw a woman run towards Liam and he gave her a hug. I assumed that it was Danielle. They walked over to me.

"Cara, this is Danielle. Danielle, Cara." Liam said. I was right. We shook hands and Liam left us.

"So how are you liking it living with all of those boys?" She asked. She started to walk to the stage. I followed her.

"It is actaully pretty fun. Louis and I don't get along all the time, but they are great guys." I told her. She smiled and shook her head.

"Has Harry flirted with you?" She asked.

"Yes, and I told him to knock it off. I don't think that he has, though." I told her. She laughed.

"Yes, he has this thing with untouchables. It will wear off soon. How were The Wanted boys?" She then stopped and looked at me. I really wasn't sure how to answer this question.

"Um, they were really nice to me. Siva and Niall brought me breakfast and Tom gave me his shirt." I told her. She laughed.

"Yes, Liam told me about that. Apparently you told Louis that you were going to wear it all day!" She said. I nodded my head and smiled.

"I was. It's just the way that they reacted that made me mad at them." I confessed.

she then changed the subject. we walked around the building. We walked and talked about random stuff. After talking with her, I knew that she was a good friend. As the time went by, I started to get a little nervous for tonight. Then Niall came along and disturbed our conversation.

"Cara, come along with me!" He told me. I excused myself and went over to him. He took me down a hallway and to a black door.

"Here is the exit. The concert ends at, exactly 9:00. I want you to be here at 9:02. This opens out in the street. Shut it quietly. Max will be here at 7:00. Got it?" He asked. He was really getting into this.

"Yes, I got it. Thanks so much." I gave him a hug and he hugged me back.

"Okay, I have to go get dressed and the bathroom is right here. So you should to." Niall told me. He then left me. I now had to think of something to tell Danielle. I walked back to the dressing room to see that Perrie was also there.

"Cara! How are you? Are you okay?" She asked me as she gave me a hug. I hugged her back.

"Yes, I am fine!" I told her. We then wished the guys a good show and I saw that I had about 3 minutes before Max would get here.