Boundless Life

"I hate you. Always have." He told me bitterly, coming closer and setting his hand on my cheek. "All I said, and did to you. All a lie." 

"No,  Dan you wouldn't. Phil said-" I mumbled, feeling like a child.

"He lied. All to break you. Are you broken yet Darling?" He asked before I sat up and gasped for air.

It was a dream.

"Dan. Please wake up." I whispered to a sleeping Dan, grabbing his arm and shaking it.

"What?" He asked, moving his hair from his eyes.

"Have you ever lied to me?"

"No, of course not. Why would you-" He started, but I interrupted him by hugging him and holding him close to me, putting my head over his beating heart. He put his hand on my hair and started stroking it lightly. 

"I thought that after tonight you would have figured out how much I love you." He whispered.

"I love you so much." I whispered before falling asleep.

Phil POV

"Now you need to get them to drink this, and they will forget everything about each other. Pure science fiction material." Jake said, handing me a glass bottle with blue liquid inside. "It will not make them forget the fact that she is your sister and simple details, but all the time they've known each other will be erased. It will put them in a coma first and you need to send Jenni back to California and Dan back with you. If they meet again, they will barely have any memory of this past time, and knowing them they will fall for each other again, and then you can swoop in to kill her. Not before causing plenty of trouble along the way obviously."

I nodded and looked at the bottle. "Alright." Was all I could manage to say.

Aviary POV

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked Joe as I sat down next to him on the couch.

"Netflix?" He asked, grabbing the remote.

"Sure, hey can you grab me a glass of water, my stomach hurts." I said as I yawned and got up to go to the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom when suddenly, it hit me. I grabbed the small box from under the counter and did the test. I sat and stared at the test, waiting for it to become positive or negative.

"Babe, you okay? You've been in there for like twenty minutes." Joe asked from outside the door. 

"Yeah, I'm coming out now." I said before taking a last glance at the test and seeing that it finally changed color. It was positive. I ran out of the bathroom and jumped into Joe's arms and he spun me, not even knowing the reason yet.

"Why are we so excited?" He asked with a smile once he had set me down.

"I'm pregnant." I said with a smile.

Jenni POV

I woke up curled next to Dan, blinking slowly as the night's events came back to me. I sat up and stretched, yawning and grabbing and putting on a pair of underwear and a old tshirt. I was just about to leave when I heard Dan say, "Hey, where are you going beautiful?" 

I turned and smiled at him. "Just to go brush my teeth and get ready, is that a problem?"

"It is until you come kiss me." He said, opening his arms and I fell into them, giving him a kiss.

"Better?" I asked as I rested my forehead on his.

"Definitely." He said with a smile as I heard the door open so I quickly rolled off my bed and onto the floor with a thud.

"Hey James, ever heard of knocking?" I asked, leaning on my elbow.

"Nope. Come on, the guys are here." He said quickly before leaving, well more like being pulled out by my cousins Calvin and Cameron and their friends Neil and Porter. Neil poked his head in my room and I waved him in as I stood to give him a hug.

"Neil! I haven't seen you in ages!" I said as I kissed him on the cheek.

"It's been far too long Birdie. How have you been?" He asked as he leaned against the door frame.

"Flying high. It sucks not being with you guys all the time though." I said as Porter came up behind Neil. "Hey Porter." I said with a wave as he told Neil something and went downstairs with him.

I sighed contentedly as I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and slipped into them then I grabbed a All Time Low shirt and threw then I pulled my hair into a pony tail. "Hey Dan, you gonna get ready?" I asked, standing by my door.

"You seemed to be pretty friendly with him." Dan said as he grabbed a pair of black jeans and his red jersey.

"Well yeah, I've grown up with him so we're pretty close." I said with a shrug as we walked downstairs where the guys were all eating some pizza. "Hey! Let me have some!" I said, squeezing between them to grab a slice. 

"Hey, you're too young to have pizza for breakfast." Calvin said with fake authority.

"Please, you're only older than me by five months." I said with an exaggerated eye roll.

"That five months will forever matter!" Calvin yelled, holding up his pizza slice with a victorious howl.

"Anyway, you going to VidCon this year Birdie?" Neil asked, walking over and sitting on the table.

"Well, Duh. I was invited by YouTube to do some signings and a live show." I said with a smile, wiping off my hands on a paper towel before tossing it in the bin.

"Wait, seriously? I had no idea your channel had gotten that big. Good for you!" He said before giving me a quick hug.

"Yeah, actually Dan and I will be performing something I wrote for cello and piano. Well I mostly wrote it. We're going to be playing a ramped up version of Let it Go and Rolling in the Deep." I said, turning around to Dan, who's eyes widened at my proclamation.

"Sorry, what?" Dan asked, walking up to join the conversation.

"Yeah, I wrote some parts for you because I didn't want to play alone. You have played things much more complicated than this before so I know you got this." I said, leaning over to nudge him with my shoulder lightly.

"Alright Babe." He said before wrapping his arm around my waist and kissing me on the lips quickly. He then went upstairs to do something and I turned back to everyone, a surprised look on my face. 

"I-uh. I'll be right back." I said before running back upstairs to Dan. "What was that?" I asked, running over to him sitting on my bed, grabbing something out of his backpack.

"What? We established the fact that we're in love, so I can kiss you whenever I want, correct?" He said, not looking up from his bag.

"Well, I guess so. I mean, I don't know. It was kind of random. Wait, is this like some kind of property thing? Like I'm your thing and nobody else can touch me?"

"No, well kind of. I got really jealous and that Neil guy is so into you." He said, pushing his fringe from his face. He had hobbit hair.

"Come here." I said as I gestured to a chair in front of my vanity. I turned on my straightener and went back to Dan. "I knew you were going to do this sooner or later even though you look adorable like this." I said before kissing his forehead. I grabbed a comb and went through his hair then grabbed my straightener and combed out tiny sections before pulling them through the flat iron. I finished, and moved so I was right in front of him so I could see if I had done well. I combed my hands through his hair, checking for anything I missed. "There." I said with a content smile before stepping away. "Hey, grab a sweatshirt, the Fourth of July festivities begin soon."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh my goodness gracianes!

okay so I may have gotten characters mixed up the first time I wrote this so side note, Calvin does not like Jenni! I have no idea how i mixed him and Neil up but I did. Alright mbyeeeee