Pranks and Ambulance Trips

I woke up around seven because a loud bang from next door woke me up and I couldn't get back to sleep. I rolled out of bed and wiped the excess makeup from under my eyes and around them then I applied a little mascara and light red lip gloss. I then pulled on some black jeans and a dark grey sweater. I left a note saying I would be back later on the counter as I grabbed my keys and headed out the door.

"Joe! Joe Graham let me in." I said as I knocked on the door. I heard Joe chuckle on the other side of the door. 

"Why should I?"

"Because I am gonna go play a prank on Caspar if you let me in." I said smiling. He opened the door immediately and let me in. 

"I'm interested. What do we do?" I told him about my plan and we got working right away. What we did was we took flour and put it in some balloons then we put them so when Caspar opened his door, they would pop and flour would get on him. A few hours after we finished, we heard Caspar yawning and we both quietly ran down the stairs. He opened his door and raised an eyebrow at me and Joe. He opened his door wider and

Pop! Pop! Pop pop poof! 

"JOE! WHAT THE HECK MAN!" Caspar screamed and I laughed as I walked down to where Caspar was. 

I saw Joe smile next to me and say "Mate, it was her idea." I smiled as sweetly as I could at him and he smiled back widely. 

"Well now I am gonna have to get you back now aren't I?" He said with a smirk.

"I guess so. . . Hey, can you help me start up my channel today?" I asked after a moment or two.

"Of course. We can get the look of your channel done here then go to yours for your first video." He replied walking into his room and changing his shirt. 

"Alright. Thanks Caspar." I said giving him a hug when he was dressed. I lay my head on his chest and I could hear his heartbeat speed up when I kissed his cheek.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a hour or so, we were back at my flat making my first video along with one for Caspar's channel.

"Hello my. . . Music Nerds. This is my very first YouTube video on my channel obviously and I wanted to do a quick intro before I got to playing." I continued on, and told my camera about what my plans were, then I went to go grab my violin. We re-positioned it so it was a good angle and lighting. I settled on playing a simple piece I composed, a four minute long arrangement. I finished and put my violin and bow at my side. 

"I hope to make another video soon. Remember, music never disappoints." I said with a wave and I covered up the lens as I had seen many other YouTubers do.

"That was awesome! I didn't think you were that good." Caspar said quietly as I put my violin away. 

"Thanks Caspy." I said going on my tiptoes to kiss him on the cheek.

"PDA! PDA!" I heard a voice yell from behind us. I turned as saw Aviary and smiled. 

"Oh please, like you don't kiss Joe every three seconds." I replied and I stuck out my tongue. She raised her eyebrows.

"True." 

Just then, we heard a knock at the door and Aviary opened it to let Joe in. "Speaking of. . ." I said as he walked in.

"Hey love." Joe said to Aviary, giving her a quick kiss. 

"Hey Joe." she replied and smiled at him.

"PDA PDA!" Me and Caspar chanted in unison. They laughed and we all decided to walk around London a while.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you think I could make it on YouTube too? Aviary asked when the topic came up of me starting my new channel.

"Of course you could dear." Joe replied, putting his arm around her shoulders. Caspar checked his phone and said that he and Joe should be getting along so me and Aviary walked home. We were sitting around talking as we always did, when we heard loud bangs from next door. I ran over with Aviary right behind me and I unlocked the door with the key Dan had given me. I opened the door to see Phil on the floor next to Dan, who was already bruising and had a large gash in his head. 

"What happened!" I yelled as Aviary called 999.

"A- a man broke in and Dan must have tried to fight him off while I was in my room." Phil replied, and I ran to grab a rag and wet it down to put on Dan's head. The ambulance came within a few minutes, and me and Phil rode in the Ambulance and Aviary stayed back to watch over the place. She called Joe so she wouldn't be alone. About halfway to the hospital Dan woke up. 

"Dan!" I whisper yelled.

"Jenni- where am I?" He asked trying to sit up but he couldn't cause of the pain I assume. 

"A man came and broke into your flat." I replied, grabbing his hand.

"Is that why my head hurts so bad? Or do I just have a really bad headache?" I laughed, and he smiled at me before his eyes slowly slipped shut.