No Telling

*Two Months Later*

"I. Hate. All of my life decisions." I mumbled into my pillow as Aviary put her hand on my back. 

"Do you-" She started calmly.

"No! I'm listening to All Time Low." I said, putting in an earbud and turning it up to almost full blast. I lip synced to the lyrics and bobbed my head as Aviary went to go get coffee. I face planted on the couch, regretting the amount  I drank the night before, and just tried to focus on the lyrics instead of this new predicament. Joe walked in a few minutes later, all sunshine and smiles.  

"Good Morning Jenni!" He said cheerfully.

"It's not a good morning Joseph!" I yelled, putting my face into a pillow.

"What's wro-" He started, sitting next to me.

"No! I'm not going to talk about it." I said sadly, laying back down.

"Talking about what?" Caspar asked, walking into the living room and sitting down.

"She won't tell me." Joe said, pointing to me.

"It's stupid." I said, putting my song on repeat. 

"Oh, come on. It probably isn't that stupid." Joe said comfortingly.

"Trust me, if he heard this, he would think I'm the stupidest individual on the planet." I said, walking to the door to grab my keys. 

"Oh, please." Caspar said, walking up to the door and opening it for me. 

"I don't need to talk. I need to bake." I said, walking into Dan and Phil's flat and walking to the kitchen, strapping on my apron.

"Jenni," Caspar said, leaning against the counter and staring at me with his big blue eyes.

"Yeah?" I said, not looking away from the cupboard and grabbing all of my ingredients then setting them on the counter.

"You're stress baking again." He said with a smile.

"It relieves stress. And if the actual process doesn't, then the product does.  Do you want coffee?" I asked, looking for my measuring cups and big bowl.

"Talking about it helps." He told me, handing me a cup.

Shaking my head, I responded "Hah, definitely not." 

I got to baking and taking my stress out on the dough of my pastries while Caspar watched and played on his phone. I was humming or singing along to Somewhere in Neverland when Dan walked in and smiled.

"What are we baking today?" 

"I am baking those Swedish things with the peaches." I responded, wiping my brow.

"Yes!" He said jumping in the air.

"Now, out of my kitchen." I said flicking flour at him.

"Hey! I'm wearing black!" He said, trying to rub it off.

"When are you not?" I asked, laughing when the oven beeped.

"Yess! They're done!" Dan said, grabbing himself a glass of water.

"You are such a child." 

"You didn't seem to think that a few months ago." He said with a smirk.

Ever since Dan and I stopped if you want to call it dating, he has been teasing me. I think he's upset that I told him that we shouldn't be dating now, and that I was trying to find myself blah, blah, blah. 

"Shut up." I said blushing and handing him a pastry. 

"Okay." He said before he kissed my cheek. 

"What the heck?" I responded, grabbing a pastry.

"You told me to shut up." He said with a shrug as he left the room.

"What was that all about?" Caspar asked as he took my pastry and took a bite.

"Nothing." I said with a smile faker than I thought possible.

"Now, back to the other thing. Why can't we talk this through? I wanna know what's got you so stressed." He said hopping on the counter.

"I'm not sure, but I think I'm in love again."

Jake POV

"I can't believe she would just hit you like that." My friend Derek said, grabbing a beer.

"She didn't even let Aviary say anything before she made me leave. Right before I left I could see the pleading in Aviary's eyes and couldn't help but go." I said with a sigh.

"She needs to know how this feels. She needs to feel pain." He said, chugging his beer. "She needs to die." He whispered, and I knew I agreed.

"Hey Phil?" I asked through the phone.

"Yes. Who is this?" 

"Doesn't matter. Listen, I need you to do something." I said urgently.

"What?" He responded.

"I need you to get Caspar Lee to make your sister's life a living hell. Then, I need you to kill her." I said quietly.

"No! I would never want to cause her pain." He said with panic.

"If you do not do this, I will not only kill you, but I will kill everyone who ever mattered to you." I said before adding, "And don't bother telling. There is more than one of me with this goal."