Trader

"What do you mean you're coming here?" I heard Jenni shout obnoxiously loud into her phone. It's midnight go to sleep. 

"No, Mom. Mom just listen. No, I'm not dating that Daniel fellow that played piano. No, Mom I'm dating Caspar." she paused a moment and I tried not to laugh. "Mom! I'm not dumping Caspar for Dan. Yes I know that he is good at the piano. Caspar is an amazing boyfriend and he loves me okay Mom? No, Mom you can't come here." At that I leapt up and ran out to where she was.

"Yes you can! We have a perfect spare bedroom for you!" I said happily into the phone. Jenni turned around and gave me a look that could kill ten men. 

"Aw, come on. I love your mom." I said smiling. She shook her head and put her phone back to her ear. She groaned and turned back to me.

"She said she loves you too." She told me grumpily. "Okay, fine. Yes I'll have a bedroom ready in two days. Okay, bye." She finished and shoved her phone into her back pocket. "My mom is coming." She said with terror in her eyes. 

"Oh please, you'll be fine. Let's get that room ready now."

Caspar POV

"Babe, don't worry she won't tell." Tiffany said trying to kiss me again, but I pushed her away. 

"You know what Tiffany, I'm done. Goodbye." I said standing and practically pushing her out of the flat. I paced back and forth on the floor for hours, running my hands through my hair and trying to think of something I could do.

"Mate, why would you even think to do something like that?" Joe asked, pouring himself a mug of coffee. 

"I don't even know man. What am I going to do? Aviary is so gonna tell Jenni about this." I stated, pacing faster.

"I can talk to her, get her not to tell." Joe said sadly. I stopped pacing and walked up to him. 

"Thank you so much Mate." I said smiling as he grabbed his phone. I asked for him to put it in speaker and he obliged.

"Hey Babe." I heard Aviary answer happily on the other line. 

"Hi Lovely. Listen, about what Caspar did earlier-" he started, I could see how upset this made him.

"I can't believe Caspar would do that! He is a ridiculous terrible animal of a person. I was just about to go tell Jennifer." 

"No, listen. I don't think you should tell her." he stated shyly.

"What do you mean? She deserves to know!" She was starting to get angry. 

"It would just hurt her more to hear it from you than from Caspar. I think you should leave it to Caspar and her, it's best they work out their own issues. Do you want to go to dinner at your favorite place?" He finished, trying to distract her.

"Ugh, fine. And you know plenty well I would love to go to dinner with you. Is eight okay?" 

"Perfect. Talk to you later babe." and with that he hung up the phone.

"You owe me big time. You're lucky she loves that one place down the road or I would be worse than dead." Joe said, smiling and putting his phone in his back pocket.

Jenni POV

"Okay, room done. Bathroom, done. Living room, meh. I think that's all." I listed off to myself counting on my fingers what I had finished. 

"I'm going to Dan and Phil's. Have fun with Joe!" I yelled to Aviary's room, closing the door behind me.

"Dan! Helloo? Your favorite is here." I yelled into the flat, walking towards the couch. I heard Dan laugh in his bedroom and followed the noise. I saw he was doing a live show, so I snuck up behind him. I slowly creeped up and jumped onto his back, screaming allthewhile. 

"Jenni! You scared the living crap out of me!" He yelled.

"Hello live show people." I said to the computer, still clung onto Dans back. 

"Can you get down?" He asked, supporting my weight by holding my legs up.

"Uhh, no." I responded, giggling. "Dan, look at the computer." I said as I noticed the comments blowing up about our 'love life'. I looked at Dan and moved slightly so my chin was on his shoulder. 

"Attention all live show viewers! Dan and I are not a couple. I repeat, not a couple. He's just adorable." I finished by kissing his cheek causing him to blush, eyes wide.

"Uhh, yeah." he agreed. "okay, I think I'm gonna end this live show here. See you guys on Sunday!" He finished, ending the live show. I jumped off his back and fiddled with a little trinket I found in his desk. 

"What was that for?" He asked, running his left hand through his fringe.

"What?" I responded innocently. 

"The kiss. The Danifer shippers are gonna go mad."

"People ship us?" I responded with a lighthearted laugh.

"Well yeah, there are like, thousands of Tumblr, Instagram, and even Facebook accounts for it." he responded, showing me an edit of me and Dan looking at each other at the end of my last video.

"You're following them." I stated after looking at the picture. 

"I follow as many of my subscribers as I can." he responded quickly. I smiled and stood up.

"It's cute when you're embarrassed. You get all blushy right here." I said, gently tracing his cheekbones with my index finger. I didn't notice how close we were until I looked up. His dark brown eyes were piercing into my own, and I couldn't look away. The complex swirls and splashes of his eyes were only visible from this angle. The sunset shining in from the window created and eclipse of brown of all shades in his eyes, creating a desert sunset of their own. 

"I-you..hm" I tried to speak but couldn't find the words to say it.

"Yeah." Dan responded, smiling.