YouTube Filming and Cuddling

"Caspar? Babe? You home?" I yelled into his flat, hopping downstairs and opening his door. He was sitting on his computer with headphones on, looking somewhat frustrated. I walked up and moved his headphone over slightly so he could hear me. "Hey Babe, what are you watchin?" I asked, sitting next to him, putting my arms around his waist, and setting my head on his shoulder.

"Oh, nothing much just some random stuff." He said, closing his laptop so he could focus on me. "How was tonight?" He asked, wrapping his arms around me and kissing my lips.

"Good. Joe and Aviary seemed to have had a great time." I said, kissing his jaw softly. "You wanna make a collab?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Of course Love." He responded grabbing his camera and setting the lights and things up.

"So, I asked my subscribers if they wanted me to do a #askjaspar and they responded with tons of questions so do you want to start with that?" I asked once he sat back down.

"Sure sounds great." He responded getting his hair prepped for the video.

"Let's get this thing started then." I said before hitting record on the camera. "Hello my little Music Nerds! So, this week is gonna be a little bit different as I am with the one and only-" I stopped so he could say his name.

"Caspar Lee!" He said happily as he put his arm around me and brought me closer to him he then took his hand under my chin and tilted it up so I would look at him and he looked at me sweetly and then he bit my nose. He literally bit my nose.

"I'm keeping that in the video Dork." I said, turning to grab my phone. "Okay first question, have you and Caspar ever read fanfic about you two before?" I laughed at he question and waited for Caspar to answer.

"Yes I have." He said smiling cheekily.

"Wait, seriously? I never have. I have looked through our Tumblr but not the fanfic. By the way you edit people keep doin what you're doin I like it." I said smiling and handing Caspar my phone for the next question dare thing.

"It says to do the tickle tag!" He said excitedly.

"Aw no way. Seriously?" I asked and he nodded in approval. I then moved in front of Caspar so he could tickle me. "Okay three, two, one!"I said, before he started tickling my sides and making me laugh uncontrollably.

--------------------------------------------------------

We soon finished the video and I started editing on Caspar's computer while he went to go make tea for me.

"Here's your tea Babe, very english of you." Caspar said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks Babe, I just posted the video." I replied grabbing my mug and standing up to face him. He then wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me softly. I pulled back and stared up into his eyes and set my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"Cas, can I stay here tonight?" I asked, wrapping an arm around him.

"Of course." He said happily, kissing the top of my head.

"Alright, I'm gonna go crash in your bed." I said smiling and setting my tea on the counter.

"I should probably get to bed too." He said smiling and following.

We both changed into pajamas as in leggings and one of Caspar's tshirt's and for Caspar it's pretty much boxers. I snuggled into Caspar and felt his heartbeat beneath my ear as I slowly fell asleep.