Fights and a Confession

Dan POV

"So, what has my favorite sister been up to?" James asked, looking at her in his mirror.

"Well, I got sponsored by YouTube so that's pretty much my job, I can't say I've had a steady relationship in a while but that whole field has been completely hectic, and I have been moving back and forth from London to L.A." She listed off with her usual elaboration and hand gestures.

"Calvin and Cameron have been waiting to see you for ages. I think they're at the house." He said, looking back at the road.

"Calvin and Cameron are home! Yes!" She yelled, then she turned to me and said "Cousins, well closer to brothers."

"By the way Aunt Jen is planning a huge makeup party for you, her, and Jas. Have fun with that." He said with a chuckle.

"No. No way am I doing that. Oh! I can say that my piercings are too new for too much make up! Yes!" She said happily as she pulled her hair into a messy bun.

"What is the problem with that?" I asked no one in particular.

They both looked back at me with the same expression and James responded with, "I know you are from England or whatever, but have you met my sister?" 

"We're home!" Jenni yelled, getting out of the truck before James had stopped it. A man who I assume was her dad was waiting outside the house and she ran up to give him a hug. 

I walked up to them with our bags and said, "Hello Mr. Lancaster. How are you?" As I shook his hand. 

"Hi there Daniel. Jay has told me a lot about you." He said, grabbing a bag and leading us inside.

"Dad! Is my room still how I left it?" She asked, looking up a flight of stairs.

"Of course Jaybird." He said with a smile.

"Yes!" She yelled before running upstairs, but grabbing my hand to drag me with her. She opened a door at the end of a long hallway to reveal a black and white room with posters everywhere. Movie posters, YouTube Posters, Music posters, anything. She ran to the corner of the room where a guitar, a cello, and piccolo were waiting, seemingly hoping to be played by her. She sat and put the cello between her legs and played a quick melody before moving to the guitar, then the piccolo. She looked at the small instrument and smiled.

"What?" I asked, walking up to her.

"When I was younger, I used to write movement after movement for you, switching between instruments but I remember that this one was always, always my favorite." She said, smiling up at me before putting the instrument up to her mouth and playing a small tune, not breaking her stare into my eyes. She sighed as she put it back on its stand. "Little did I know things weren't as they seemed with the ones I thought I knew everything about." She whispered before leaving. 

I turned around and looked around the room, and I came across a small book. I knew I shouldn't have opened it, but I did anyway. On the first page, it said my name, over and over in all different colors and styles. I turned another page and it had all of these little stories of me and a girl named Juliet. One particularly caught my eye though. In carefully written black ink it said,

I will one day move to London and be with Dan. I hope he is as amazing as he seems.

Jenni POV

"So, Daniel is a nice guy." My dad said as he opened a can of Pepsi.

"Guess so." I said with a shrug.

"Oh. My. Gosh. Your hair!" I heard a too familiar voice yell from behind me. I turned to see my not so twin, who had dyed her hair blonde, with her fake eyelashes and drawn on eyebrows almost shimmering in the light.  She was wearing a pink tshirt with a grey skirt that barely covered anything. Quite a contrast compared to my black skinny jeans and Dan's circle tshirt.