Finally, You Understand.

Dan POV

"I am so stupid. Phil, seriously I am so stupid." I whispered into the phone.

"I know. And this whole thing is with my sister!" He said back with a yawn.

"Well did you know she had a twin and a seventeen year old brother? Cause I certainly didn't!" I said back.

"Listen, you have to tell her how you feel or she's gonna move on." He said before yawning.

"Fine. Bye." I said before angrily hanging up. I looked at Jenni's house for a moment when I heard her window open and I walked to the side of the house to see someone in all black jumping out her window. "Who are you?" I whispered coming closer to the figure, a shadow in the night. I could tell from the silhouette and stature that it was a woman, and only her blue eyes could be seen from her ski mask.

"Juliet." She whispered before jumping the fence and disappearing into the night.

Jenni POV

"Connor, are you back home for the fourth?" I whispered into my phone, grabbing my back hoodie and yoga pants.

"Yes, and I brought the guys with me they said they didn't want to spend the fourth home alone. Why are you calling me so late?" He asked, I could tell I had woken him up with this three am phone call but I didn't care.

"Just have someone outside your house in five." I said before hanging up. I smoothed my hair down and placed on my ski mask, letting my hair flow out the back of that and my hoodie as I applied dark makeup around my eyes. I opened my window and jumped out as it was only a eight foot drop and turned to run away but I heard Dan whisper "Who are you?"

I looked at him for a few moments then whispered "Juliet." And was gone. I ran to Connor's house, which was about a block or two from mine and saw three shirtless figures standing in front of the house. "Hey losers." I whispered as I approached them.

They all turned and tried to find out who I was until I pulled of my ski mask to reveal the rest of my face.

"Jenni, Hi." Kian whispered as I gave him a hug. I then went to Ricky, then Connor.

"Thank you for letting me wake you guys up." I whispered as we walked into the house.

"So, why did you need to be here in a ninja costume at four in the morning?" Kian asked, pushing his hand through his hair.

"I needed to get away from my house. I don't want to see the she devil in the morning." I said as I sat next to Ricky, casually leaning against him.

"Jas is home?" Connor asked, almost spitting out his coffee. She has hit on him and been shot down every time they've met.

"Yes, this time she chose Dan as a victim. Please kill me. She is probably gonna screw up our birthday too." I complained as Ricky started to play with my hair.

"She needs to calm the frick down." Connor said as he leaned forward to set his coffee down.

"We also got into a fight in front of my dad. I am so excited to go home." I said with a sigh as I looked at the time on my phone.

"When you do we may have a special birthday surprise waiting for you." Kian said with a smile.

"Yay. God knows I'm gonna need something nice to happen around my birthday. Hey, happy fourth guys." I said as I started to drift off so I stood and pulled on my black combat boots. "I should be getting back."

"Aw, come on, please stay cutie." Ricky said as he walked up to me.

"What?" I whisper yelled and looked back to Connor and Kian for an explanation.

"He may not have been drinking water for the past half hour." Kian said with a laugh.

"Oh good." I said before I left.

I jumped back over the fence and threw the end of the garden hose into my window using it as a grappling hook as I climbed back into my bedroom and closed the window. I could see Dan sitting on my bed, practically asleep.

"Hey, it's five am, why are you still up?" I asked as I pulled off my ski mask and shoes once again.

"Couldn't sleep. Where were you?" He asked, appearing directly behind me as I turned around.

"Just hanging with some friends. Why?" I asked, stepping back slightly so I could see him better.

"Nothing." He said before stepping back and sitting on my bed. "When did you get this duvet?" He asked as he looked at the black, grey, and cream squares, identical to the one he owned.

"Maybe fifteen, sixteen, not long after I saw you got one." I said with a chuckle.

"Hah, funny. Well I should be getting to sleep." He said as he started to walk towards the door but I walked in front of him.

"What are you doing? You're sleeping with  me remember? We've been roommates before." I said with a smile.

"Oh, yeah, of course." He said nervously as he walked back to my bed. 

"Hey, I'm gonna go wash my face and stuff. Be right back." I said as I grabbed my phone and went outside.

"Please answer please." I whispered into the phone as it rang two times and then he answered.

"Jenni, why are you calling me?" Phil asked as he yawned and I heard his lamp click on.

"Dan is acting weird. I think it's because I told him I may have feelings for him. I think I ruined everything." I whispered, putting my finger in my opposite ear.

"Jenni, in the nicest way possible. . . How stupid are you? Do you not see the way he looks at you? The way he says your name? The way he does anything to be with you? You are the center of his universe and you have been too lost finding yourself to realize he has already found it for you. He loves you more than anything and I don't know why I'm the one who has to tell you this." He said quickly and quietly.

"Thank you." I whispered before running back inside.

I got into my room and locked the door, causing Dan to look up from his slouched position. He stood and walked towards me. "Hey, uhm, listen-"

"Just shut up and kiss me." I said before kissing him and releasing every emotion I had held for him into this. I had been waiting too long to be like this again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYYYYYYY

So, I haven't done a little update thing like this in ages but I just wanted to say three things

1.) The picture has no relevance it's just cute as heck

2.) If you guys want anything to happen just comment or message I love hearing ideas and feedback (Shoutout to the two people who have actually done that)

3.) Do you want me to add more pictures and youtube videos?

Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting!!

<3 Lindsey