Oh, How Things Have Changed.

Aviary POV

"She's only been gone for three weeks. Are you sure it's not too soon?" I asked my fiancee Joe, who had insisted I call Jenni to come back to be my maid of honor. 

"Of course not, she's gonna need to be here for the actual wedding if she wants to do this. The wedding is in a week. You need to contact her now or never."  

"Alright. I'll call her." I said with a sigh, dialing her number in seconds. She picked up after two long rings. "Hey." I said calmly, hoping she wouldn't see through my act.

"Hey! How are you? Kian shh! I'm on the phone!" She giggled. 

"So, I was wondering if you wanted to come back and be my maid of honor." I asked timidly, trying to keep my cool. 

"Seriously? I would love to!" She said happily, I could hear her smile. 

"Awesome. You wouldn't mind coming back for me would you?" I cringed, hoping I didn't ruin everything.

She hesitated slightly "Of course. I need to go now. See you tomorrow. Don't tell anyone anything." She said sternly before she hung up. 

I'm gonna have my best friend back.

Jenni POV

"Kian! Kian stop!" I shouted, trying to move away from him put he had me pinned to the couch and was tickling my sides and stomach. I heard my phone ring and he stopped for me to answer but soon continued on. "Hey! How are you? Kian shh! I'm on the phone!" I squealed and he stopped long enough for me to hear her to ask me to be her maid of honor which I gladly accepted on the condition that I had to go back. "Of course. I need to go now. See you tomorrow. Don't tell anyone anything."  I said sternly before hanging up.

"What was that about?" Kian asked, laying next to me on my couch as Connor and Ricky sat on the couch opposite us. 

"I have to go back to England." I stated emotionlessly. 

"I thought it hurt too much to go back." Connor stated as I stood.

"It does." I said before leaving to go pack. 

"Okay, dress, shorts, t shirts, socks. . . Dan's jersey. Done" I listed off to myself before zipping up my bag and turning around to see Kian leaning against the door frame. "Oh, hey." I said, throwing my bag over my shoulder and setting my guitar case on the floor next to me.

"Do you really have to leave?" He asked, putting his arms around my waist causing me to gently grab his hands and set them back at his sides.

"Listen, I really care about you but I have no clue what's gonna be happening in London and I don't want to hurt you. This kills me." I said quietly as I let a tear fall down my face. 

"I should have told you how I felt about you, but it's too late now isn't it?" He asked, putting his hand on my cheek.

"I love you." I whispered before kissing him for the last time. I walked downstairs with him close behind and told the three of them what to do with my plants and things and gave them a key. "Thank you. See you guys in a while." I said before closing the door and walking to the airport.

I boarded my plane and started the longest flight of my life. 

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Here we go." I said to myself before setting my longboard down on the pavement and riding to my old flat. 

I reached it in a matter of five minutes and put on my hood so people wouldn't see my face in case I ran into anyone. They had installed an elevator and I got stuck in there with the one person I didn't want to see. Caspar.On the other hand, I could have some fun with this.