"Ahhh the baby's awake" a man laughed.

"Hey I ain't no baby muchacho so shut the fuck up" I said annoyed at the fat man stood before me.

"do you know why we've taken you?" Fat man asked.

"Is it cause I'm so sexy and you're jealous that you'll never look like this?" I asked smirking.

"No you little shit, because of this actually" he said grabbing my arm and uncovering my tattoo.

"My tattoo? Really? Why is this so important? Ah wait you're jealous of this?" I asked.

"You do know what this tattoo resembles right?" He asked looking at me weird.

"No I saw it in a tattoo shop and thought it looked cool" I said laughing on the inside.

"Which tattoo shop?" He asked looking carefully at my tattoo.

"One in England. I got it when I lived there for a year" I said annoyed at the stupid questions.

"Jimmy we need to tell boss" fat man said looking...scared?

They walked out the room and I just closed my eyes trying to sleep. I mean I got nothing else to do until those idiots come and get me.

Tyler's POV

"right boys, Diego's been taken by some gang on west side. So as you all know we need to get him back. And I have a plan." I smiled rubbing my hands together.

"Right so Aiden I need to get thermal imaging from satellite on wherever Diego's tracker leads to, Marco your driving, Jake you work with Aiden. You two will be my eyes in the building. Mikey, Daniel and Jacob your my back up, when I go in I need you outside ready for anything. Got it boys? I asked and they nodded.

"FOUND HIM!" Aiden shouted across the room and we all ran over.

"He was taken by portland's gang. Man I hate that motherfucker. Been out to get us since we killed his brother" I said annoyed .

"Do you think you can still go in.. I mean if Portland knows what you look like then obviously it's going to be a big risk" Mikey said.

"Nah no one knows what I look like, hell even half our gang members don't know what I look like." I chuckled and went to go put on an outfit.

I decided on a pair of black skinny jeans and a black jumper with the Nike tick across it in white. I put on my white ankle socks and a pair of black Air Force 1 trainers. After putting on my black Nike beanie we left the building to get into our matte black van.

What? Style is everything. Even if you're going to kill someone or some people.

We only use matte black cars because light doesn't reflect off them. This way no one sees us coming or see us when we're hiding in an alley or something.

And it looks good so yeah.

"Right I've disabled any cameras and alarm systems in the warehouse. And I've got thermal on satellite. " Aiden said looking at his laptop and typing away.

"Right Jake how many men are in the building?" I asked putting on a pair of black Nike gloves.

"Around 30 but most of them are on the other side of the building" he said looking at Aidens computer.