"I am sorry Bhai that I decided to do this rash thing. How can I kill myself Bhai? I am not weak." She said, and I smiled.

"That's like my sister. Now sleep peacefully and I will be there before you even know." I said and hung up after talking with her for a few minutes.

I immediately took the next flight and reached the Palghar as soon as possible. She already texted me her address, so I reached there at 2am.

Nonetheless, my heart stopped when I saw the people crowd and some police markings. I walked near them and asked, "What happened?"

"Some girl did suicide." One of the people replied.

I fisted my hand on the bag feeling everything collapse around me. I asked people about the hospital and rushed there.

"I am her brother." I shouted when they didn't allow me near her body.

"It looks like suicide, but we took one guy into custody for interrogation. He was the one who found her body." Officer said.

"Who is that?" I asked him.

"Sahil! He went to the residence at 11pm and called us after some time. He told the door was already opened and not locked. We got suspicious, but we even found the letter." He replied.

"She didn't do suicide. She can never do that. She said she will not do it. He must be the one who killed her. You have to do justice." I said, looking at him.

"We can understand what you are feeling Mr.." he trailed off.

"Mr.Mehra!" I said and glanced at the room where they are trying to save Durga's life.

"We will see for everything." Officer said walking away.

She left the world no matter how much the doctors tried. I finished the funeral after postmortem with my parents' presence and waited for justice.

Nevertheless, after two days I got the news that he is released as he is not guilty. And the reason is the letter matches her handwriting. I told them about her phone call to me, but they didn't take it into consideration as I don't have proof.

All my hopes got lost, and I felt so weak. I ignored everyone, but couldn't ignore one parcel sent to Ahmadabad office.

I took the tape sent by some DJ guy and played it.

"DJ, DJ! Help me DJ. He is going to kill me. Please help me DJ. I don't want to lose my baby. Please DJ. My Brother will hate me if I take away my life, so I stopped it, but he is trying to kill me. Help me DJ." I heard the shouts and immediately held the recorder in my hands.

"Don't worry Durga. I will save you." I shouted at the recorder and then remembered that she already left the world.

I called Girish Uncle and made him listen. We decided to do it, but then saw that Sahil doesn't know anything about us, and we don't have full proof.

After one month on one day with helplessness, I sat at the bar in palghar and then heard the words of some girl. Then turned to see that she is that Sahil's sister.

They killed my Sister and now partying? I will make them pay. I thought and walked towards her.

After a few days I got that she is innocent but that Sahil is hiding somewhere, and I need to keep in contact with her to find him.

When I met him, he acted like he doesn't even know me, but at the same time the tape was sent for test.

Immediately he again ran away. I had to wed her. I decided only that option and just went with it.

I opened my eyes and saw that it is already evening. I frowned and again closed my eyes not feeling well with the memory I just got in front of my eyes.

Nothing went according to plan no matter how I tried. I didn't want physical relation with her but got one. Then I lost the tape.

I did everything to make her hate me and leave, but nothing worked. Even after one year she was with me.

I rubbed my forehead and cursed myself. It's been one month past the one-year contract, but I am still living with her.

I need to figure out some way to find some solution. I don't have a chance regarding that DJ guy or tape.

"Uncle! I will go to Ahmadabad and find something useful in the case." I said calling him.

"Ok! I will stay in Palghar for two more days." He said hanging up.

I went inside the house only to see her waiting for me. From past one week she kind of stayed away from me completely, but looks like she is back to her behavior. I can't take it anymore.

"I need to tell you something." She said smiling.

"I don't have time. I will leave for Mumbai tomorrow afternoon from the office." I said walking inside.

"But..." She started saying and I shook my head.

"Like I already said Jiya don't disturb me. This is really important." I said packing my bag.

"Ajay! I will not, but just spare two minutes." She pleaded.

"I said don't." I shouted, turning around and she stepped back with wide eyes.

"I will sleep in the living room." I mumbled and lay on the couch.

The next day I woke up and headed for the office. Nevertheless, to my irritation my lawyer is also there to have a meeting with me.

I stalled him for a few hours and then let him enter the cabin.

"What is it?" I asked him frowning.

"It is regarding your marriage contract, and the contract is over one month back." He replied.

"Take a seat." I said, sighing and he nodded, sitting down.

I came out of my thoughts hearing a knock on my door. I frowned and opened it to see Mom standing there smiling.

"This is your favorite Kheer for you. I made it." She said, giving a bowl.

I had a bite and said, "This is not my favorite Kheer anymore Mom."

"What?" She asked, shocked.

"This is not my favorite taste anymore." I replied, and she walked away nodding with confusion.

Yours was my favorite for all these year's Mom, but after Jiya's no one can match that.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I know he is idiot... 

How is the chap guys??

Comment plz and vote....

P.s- did u guys watched "Srimanthudu" trailer? It was super. I am eagerly waiitng for aug