Chapter Twenty One

Mulai dari awal

Matt's jaw clenched and looked like he was going to hit the guy “Sadie outside now” he growled, I stood up and followed him outside and he walked behind me and shut the door making sure the hallway was clear.

“so you really hit two people last night?” he frowned.

“yeah I did” I sighed, I mean no point denying it.

“why?”

“because I wasn't going to listen to some slut tell me how she loved it when you would fuck her all over your house, the same house and bed I slept in most nights” I hissed.

“you want the truth I haven't fucked anyone in over a year and I haven't slept with anyone apart from you at my place” he growled grabbing my hand looking at the bruising.

“Matt I cant do this any more” I whispered, he dropped my hand and looked at me.

“Sadie please don't do this, I swear I have never cheated on you and what my mother said was bullshit I need you in my life just as much as you need me I love you”

“I cant be with someone who's mum is doing anything and everything to split us up, the things she said last night I could of literally strangled her they were horrible and all about my mum, my dead mother Matt who can't even defend herself”

He let out a soft laugh and smiled “I know, I don't listen to her and when she calls next I will tell her to back off”

I smiled “ok fine but I cant be around her if she's not going to give me a chance”

“ok, I love you” he whispered quietly.

“I love you too, I'm sorry for getting in a fight”

“Don't be sorry the bitch deserved it, I just wished I could of seen my hot girlfriend kick some ass, and what's with your clothes?” he looked down at me and smiled.

“I felt really sick when I woke up and wanted to be in lazy clothes” I laughed realising I must look pretty dorky.

“come on skater girlfriend, and don't worry about writing what's on the board I'll just give you my sheet later”

“oh perks of banging the teacher” I winked and pinched his ass as he walked in the room.

The next couple weeks passed pretty quickly, Matt and I had made up as soon as he got back from his classes, I didn't even get a word in before his mouth had covered mine.

His mum had called demanding he break up with me because I'm a violent person and he just laughed and hung up on her and now he wont answer the calls.

I just just finished a load of washing when Matt stopped me from walking into bedroom “what are you doing?”

“putting my clothes away” I said slowly pushing past and sitting them on the table.

“babe” he bent down and kissed me, lifting me up and holding my thighs as I wrapped my legs around him, we was getting really into the kiss when a throat cleared “I thought I moved out” Matt growled looking over at Jack while still holding onto me, probably trying to hide his hard on that was pressed against me.

“sorry I just wanted to give Sadie this” and he held out a book that I lent Bree.

“sit in on the table there” Matt nodded the table.

“yeah sure because you cant move or anything” he grinned walking out.

“lock the door and shut it” Matt called out laying me down on the bed and pushed himself hard against me.