Chapter Thirty Four

Sadie

“you did this not me, I'm not the one who had someone feel me up” I cried punching his chest.

“I told her not to touch me just as you walked in” he sighed running a hand through his hair “I told her I was fucking married I don’t even know who she was”

I laughed “if you was married you wouldn't of came here drinking or told me you wanted to strangle me, go live your party boy life Matt I don’t need this shit in my life” I stated and walked off towards my car where Bree was waiting.

“you ok?” she quietly asked as I drove away

“no” I whispered “I just threatened to divorce him and almost killed someone” I then giggled remembering the skank gasping for air, oh shit I actually enjoyed that!

“Sweetie your being over dramatic” my Dad laughed, I told him I wanted a divorce but he wouldnt hear me out.

“daddy” I sighed

“Dont daddy me young lady, I forbid you to get a divorce, you really think Matt would do something like that? I think you walked in on a bad situation and over reacted without listening to him, we both know how hot headed you are”

I sighed as much as I hated it I knew my dad was right, I just hated the thought of someone touching him other than me.

“I nearly crushed the girls windpipe” I whispered laughing into a fit of giggles

“bloody hell your going to be the death of me” he laughed with me, some people might call us crazy but the fact my dad didn’t even care I nearly killed someone just makes me love him even more.

“whatever, oh I also dropped out of college today, want to hire me as your assistant?” I grinned

He looked at me shocked “you dropped out? Are you fucking serious?”

“don't yell, I’ve just spent the last two days fighting with Matt about it” I cried, Dad pulled me into a comforting hug.

“sweetheart if you dropping out will make you happy then I support it, I just thought you was dead set on forensics”

“I was, but now that John is dead I haven't wanted to study forensics any more, I’ve felt happy and safe and I'm thinking of selling my art work, I have all these pictures at home and maybe I could get back into it”

“ok well I have a friend who owns a gallery and he is always looking for new artists, I could show him some of your work if you emailed them and see if he's interested in buying your artwork?”

I gave a big smile “thanks dad”

“don't worry Matt and you will work things out soon”

I headed home, he always knew what to do to make me feel better, I rushed inside ignoring another phone call from Matt, and went into the room across from our bedroom, I snapped some photos then hooked it up to the computer emailing dad the canvases I had painted.

Feeling absolutely exhausted I went to bed, I just needed to sleep but instead I ended up crying and staying awake the whole night watching True Blood.

I went into the kitchen making a cup of tea to help keep me awake opening the package that had arrived earlier in the post, I felt the tears build up as I noticed they were our enlarged wedding photos, album and video. I went into the shed grabbing a hammer and the hooks heading back inside.

I still needed to find a spot to put them up still, I took them into the sitting room where the piano was and leaned them against the wall where I wanted to put them.