Chapter Eight

MATT POV

We all was silent for a moment, obviously still thinking about whether or not we could be seen out in public with each other or not. I don't think it mattered too much though since she wasn't a minor. Or did it?

“we just wont touch each other then” Sadie smiled up at me, I was frowning obviously not happy with that idea.

“no one will notice if we're touching, it's normally darker in those places” I suggested, I couldn't not go out and not touch her, fuck it's been what two weeks of that already and that was torture enough.

“fine well we can be careful, I don't want to have a relationship through a jail cell” she teased elbowing me in the side, I gave her a wide grin “least you can come in for conjugal visits and send me dirty photo's” I winked

“you two get a room if your going to keep the dirty talk up” Bree groaned blocking her ears, I just laughed “now you know how it feels listening to you two for the past couple weeks”

“we weren't that bad” Jack grinned, I just nodded because yes they were worse, way worse.

Sadie's arms wrapped around my waist “go get changed and we'll meet you over at yours” she looked up at me through her green eyes, those eyes that had me on my knees obeying everything she said. I was whipped to the max with this girl and I didn't care one bit.

“so you and Sadie?” Jack has been nagging me constantly about us since we got back home

“yes we are together” I rolled me eyes as I pulled out a clean white v neck fitted shirt, just as my phone rang “who would of thought Matty would declare is love in the pouring rain, you know Bree also filmed it as well as take the photos” he laughed.

Yeah I fucking did some chiche shit and poured my heart out in the rain to the woman I fell in love with as soon as I took one look at her.

“just shut up so mum doesn't hear you” I yelled out to him laughing

I grabbed my phone and answered the call “hey mum”

“don't you hey mum me young man” young man? yeah I'm twenty six years old I'm not young any more “what's up I'm about to go out”

“I just had Dana here heartbroken” great hear we go “she said you wouldn't marry her and that your with someone else, is this true?”

“yeah I met someone, it's serious as well”

“well when can your father and I meet her?” no not going to happen!

“I'll see when we are free next, and never send Dana or anyone else around unannounced under the impression I'm marrying her let alone having a child with her, got it” I growled

“darling I'm just doing what's best I want grand kids and just thought I'd speed it up a little”

“yeah well who said I even want kids, just stop interfering” I hung up on her.

Throwing my phone on the bed, I seen it flashing again with another call from her, I ignored it and finished getting ready. It got me thinking did it really bother me knowing Sadie couldn't get pregnant? Definitely not.

Jack came out freshly shaven in his shirt and jeans. Looking at the clock it was 6:40pm

“do you think they're ready yet?” he asked fixing his hair again

“I don't know, how long do you think they'd take?” I asked sitting on the couch, just then there was a knock at our door.

I opened it and seen the girls both standing there all dressed and ready, my eyes went straight to Sadie who looked goddess her long black hair that's normally straight was messy curls, her make up was still not over the top, that's one thing I loved, she never covered her beautiful face up like mosrt girls, she had on tight light grey skinny jeans, back knee length boots which didn't have a heel, a white button up lace singlet and a red jacket.