Chapter Ten

Luckily it was only Bree who was walking into the class room “you know I actually expected you to have her bent over the desk and slapping her ass with the ruler”

I burst out laughing, only she could come up with shit like that, and Matt was looking between relieved and annoyed, relieved it was only her but annoyed since he was sporting a hard on which was pressing into my ass as he held me in front of him.

“sorry to disappoint” he grinned moving towards his desk

“that's ok, I see and hear enough at home, I just came to see what you're up to but I could see your only sucking face so I will let you get back to it”

she took off out of the classroom as quick as she came in, Matt looked at me again “so you want to finish off what we started?”

he went to step forward but I pushed him back “babe we are in a class room and unless you want your ass fired I suggest you step back”

“your dressed like that though, I cant stop myself from getting hard when I look at your legs”

“well Mr Hardy I will try my hardest to keep my legs closed and not bend over” I looked at the door quickly then stood up giving him a quick kiss, pulling away as his tongue went in my mouth.

I sat down next to Cole when he walked in the room, he was looking happy today “so what's got you smiling?” I asked still not taking my eyes off Matt who was writing on the board again, his top clinging to his body, those fitted jeans hanging low on his ass.

I felt an elbow in my side “ouch! What was that for?” I frowned at Cole rubbing my ribs

“stop eye fucking him” he laughed quietly

“cant help checking out my lover” I whispered dreamily

Cole looked at me and raised a brow, shit I didn't tell him we were together yet.

“serious, shit I didn't expect that, good on you, if anyone deserves to be happy it's you” he smiled a carefree grin then frowned nudging his head up in front of us, I spotted Lacey standing in front of us, seriously what the hell does she want?

“Seen you out Saturday, that guy you was with don't worry he wont be yours for long” she winked walking back to her table.

“what the hell is your problem?” I asked getting annoyed, she had been nothing but a bitch to me since the first day and I never knew who she was.

“I know your a slut who screwed two guys on Saturday night I seen you all over them”

“two guys?” I asked trying to think what she was on about and then it clicked.

“yep” she flicked her hair laughing with her friends

“honey I don't need to screw guys to get them to talk to me unlike you so stop making up things”

“well I have photos” she stood up walking back over to me

The bitch actually took photos of me I rolled my eyes and looked at the photos and burst out laughing

“what's going on?” Matt's loud voice boomed over everyone's

“Just proving what a whore Sadie is, nothing we all don't know”

“I'd shut your face if I were you, the guys in the photo are her brother and brothers best mate” Cole stood up getting in her face, he was definitely another over protective male in my life. Matt was looking at me with a grin because he knows the only guy I screwed that night was him.

“Lacey stop starting rumours and speak like that in my class room and I will have you kicked out of this school” he growled at her.

She made her way back to her desk with her head down, I guess she was pretty humiliated right now.