Chapter Thirty Nine

SADIE

I listened to everything he said and then I felt like the bad person, I felt like me overreacting was just causing us heartbreak “I'm the one who is sorry, I'm not good enough for you, I'm moody and a bitch and..” his lips slammed to my mouth kissing me, forcing his tongue in my mouth, he pulled away and I swear he kissed the life out of me.

“I love you, I love you in all your moods, If you yelling and being moody is all I have to put up with then I don’t care, I need you Sadie, I only need you” he breathed across my face.

I gripped his face pulling him back to me, I kissed him just as hard as he kissed me our teeth bumped a couple times but I could care less, I pulled away to catch another breath “baby all I need is you too, I love you Matthew so fucking much” I pushed my mouth back to him, he pushed me into the wall then pulled away.

“let me take you to dinner still, I haven't eaten since breakfast and I know you haven't eaten either” he frowned then his frown disappeared “you have no idea how stunning and beautiful you look right now, I have fallen in love with you all over again” he quietly spoke.

I gave a smile “I fall in love with you more every time I wake up next to you, I fall in love more when I look at my stomach and know that this is your baby inside me growing and all I ever wanted was to be pregnant with your babies”

He gave me a huge grin “I thought you was leaving me” his smile went away.

I shook my head “I could never leave you Matt, I couldn't live with out you” then his smile came back.

“come on beautiful lets go” he gave me one last tender kiss before taking my hand leading us out to his car.

Thank god we made up, I cant think of anything worse than fighting with him, although if I ever lay eyes on Ellen I will kick her teeth out of that mouth of hers!

“do you mind if we just get something quick for dinner? I just don’t want you to be late” he asked checking his watch again, I didn’t mind at all, I was starving anyway “I want chicken nuggets and a frozen coke” I grinned, he let out a low laugh “ok babe Mc Donald's it is”

I smiled again “can we skip dinner and go get kfc as well?”

MATTHEW

I laughed shit food does make everything alright when your pregnant “sure babe” I lent over kissing her.

“something happened tonight Matt, I don’t want you to make a big deal out of it, but I need you to tell me something” she whispered taking my hand before I unlocked the hand break.

“Sadie what is it?”

“let me tell you at home, I don’t want you to drive angry” she whispered not looking at me, her hand moved from mine, I went to protest but I didn’t want to fight again.

I drove us to kfc, all Sadie wanted was a box of chicken even though she doesn't normally like it

“babe get something else, you wont eat it” I grinned,

“but it just sounds yum, a massive box of chicken” she pouted, In the end we just got a dinner feast meal more than enough food but enough so if she wakes again at midnight she has something to eat.

By the time we got home Sadie was acting strange, she looked completely nervous and I was starting to feel nervous as well. I followed her into the kitchen sitting the food down “go get changed and pack a bag” I said heading outside, she looked at me “we're going to go away for a few nights to the lake, I'll be up in a moment” the smile on her face went huge just before she headed up the stairs.