Chapter Three

“stop it Matt, oh god stop” I laughed hard as his fingers tickled into me more, his mouth turned into a huge grin as he kept tickling me “tell me I'm the sexiest man alive”

I could hardly breath as his fingers were digging in even more “your the sexiest man alive” I whispered out laughing.

His hands instantly stopped “you have a beautiful laugh” he smiled pushing a strand of hair over my ear, I rolled my eyes “liar I sound like a hyena on dope” I scowled

he laid back onto the bed laughing, full on laughing “who the hell told you that?”

“Nate, I haven't laughed for over two years” I whispered, he sat up frowning obviously not knowing whether to believe me or not “serious?”

“I will tell you the reason but not today, I like that you make me laugh again”

“well I like making you laugh, your beautiful when your smiling” he pressed his lips back to me.

“babe, come check on your cooking” Bree called out interrupting us
“babe?” Matt smirked standing up and wrapping his arms around my waist placing a kiss just underneath my ear
“yeah I'm her girl” I laughed walking towards the door

“maybe she'll have some competition soon” he whispered in my ear making me shiver, oh god does he want me to be his girlfriend soon? Ha yeah right he is way to hot for me.

We made our way into the kitchen, Bree and Jack kept flirting and talking in their own little world. I went over and checked my satay chicken rice and it was cooked perfectly.

We just sat about chatting after we finished eating and cleared the table we just sat around chatting.

I found out that Matt can't cook to save his life and they eat take out most nights, they had been friends for about 14 years, they used to be next door neighbours and their parents are still best friends, I could listen to Matt talk for hours everything he says is interesting and he always makes me laugh. I loved that he got me laughing again.

“so where did you used to live before you moved?” Jack asked us both

“willow vale” I answered quietly, if only he knew that my dads house was the hugest mansion on top of the mountain over looking the who country area.

“country girl, you ride horses and that?”

Bree let out a laugh, I shot her a shut up look, my dads place was more of a luxury home with definitely no sign of horses

“no horse riding” I answered, hell there was more laying out in the sun by the massive infinity pool and dining outside under the stars.

My room was more of a small spa villa than a actual bedroom. No wonder I could live there forever.

Bree started to tell Matt and Jack about our life before we moved, I had stopped paying attention and was just staring at Matt wanting to kiss his soft lips while running my hands through his messy hair again, he must of noticed I was checking him out because I felt his hand on my thigh start to move, rubbing up and down, slowly starting to get higher and more inwards, I tried to keep still so Bree or Jack didn’t notice but I was getting so turned on by his touch, he then slowly rubbed his hand up further between my legs rubbing harder with his finger, I jumped banging my knee against the table Matt just laughed moving his hand away while Bree stared at me raising a brow with a knowing grin.

“umm I'm going to get ready for bed, thanks for coming for tea but I'm just really tired and have a early start tomorrow” I stood up looking at Matt smiling, he stood up and followed me into my room down the hallway.