Chapter Thirty One

Sadie

We got half hour sleep! Matt definitely kept his promise by not letting me sleep, I asked him if he secretly taken Viagra but he laughed and said he was offended I could think that. So right now I was sitting in the kitchen rugged up in a jumper and shorts drinking the biggest and strongest coffee ive ever had in my life.

“ready babe?” Matt came walking into the kitchen with a big smile, he looked so sexy in his fitted shirt and dark grey shorts.

“no” I yawned putting my head down on the granite bench top, it was nice and cool on my forehead.

“come on sleepy, you can sleep on a plane you know” I didn’t say anything I stood up tipping the coffee out, I didn’t need to throw it up.

“What’s up?”

“I forgot about going on a plane” I admitted not looking at him

“and...?” he questioned “how else did you think we would get there?”

“I've never been on one before” I said quickly

I felt his arms around my waist and he kissed my head “trust me you'll be fine we'll be next to each other anyway and I'll hold your hand”

“hmm I knew I married you for a reason other than your money” I teased and he slapped me on the butt hard

“yeah keep telling yourself that we all know its just for my millions”

I turned around and punched him in the chest “watch it or last night will never happen again”

He laughed giving me a kiss, Matt grabbed the tickets, he had already put the bags in the car, we took the range rover and matt drove, I was to sleepy but he was full of energy.

We pulled up at the airport, a few people looked at us with smiles they must of seen the paper today, there was a photo of us in it arriving to the wedding, but thankfully none of our wedding. We just ignored them, matt just pulled me in closer, I loved how protective he was of me.

After we checked in we waited until our plane was called and walked through to the plane, I didn’t want to appear nervous but I was freaking out big time! Like really panicking, matt told me to sit in the window seat and he sat right beside me taking my hand and pulled out my ipod for me, I gave him a tiny smile and put the earphones in my ears and closing my eyes.

I opened them and seen we were in the air already, I looked over at matt who was fast asleep, I took his hand and kissed it gently. I looked out the window at the ocean, It was amazing I cant believe I was afraid of flying. I had no idea how long I had been asleep for but I felt wide awake, I looked over at Matt who was still asleep and just stared at him, I rarely get to watch him sleep as he is normally awake before me.

I was looking at my wedding and engagement rings, they were perfect together, he had so great taste in jewellery, I still cant believe he brought that bracelet for me, he spends so much money on me and its like it never bothers him.

“how long have you been awake for?” Matt yawned running his hands through his messy hair

“hours” I lied

“babe you should of woken me up, I fell asleep just after take off, you passed out right away”

“I'm joking I woke up bout ten minutes ago and you looked so cute sleeping I didn’t want to wake you” he leaned over and gave me a kiss taking my hand in his again. The flight pilot came through and informed us we would be landing in five minutes. The landing wasn't that bad, we got off the plane and the warm air hit me right away, I cant believe I was still in my jumper.