Chapter 12, Recovery

*Nico*
Darkness.
Pain.
Weightless.
Endless dreams.
That's what Cupid made him go through. It may not seem like such a punishment, but if you were kidnapped by a god who was able to break hearts and instantly fix them, you've got a problem.

At first, the dreams or visions, were not that devastating. But as time wore on, the dreams would soon begin to break his heart. Until all of a sudden the dreams stopped and he could feel a warmth spread though his arms and legs. He could hear a woman's laugh through the air.
Ahh, Mr. DiAngelo, it seems as though you have been saved. . . Would you like to guess by whom?
He couldn't even nod but even if he could he couldn't even try to guess.

Who would save him?
He had no idea.

You will go through this again Nico DiAngelo, If. . .You use my blessing poorly. Good luck. . .Aphrodite's voice rang through the air, dying out in the end.

His subconscious then recognise a very familiar voice.
"Nico?"
The warmness from before continued to spread through his arms to his belly to his feet and to his head, He didn't know the cause but he felt safe. . .

Why?

Ω
Percy
As soon as he landed in CHB, He immediately ran to the Apollo cabin, with Nico in his arms. Once one of the Apollo kids caught sight of Percy and Nico they started to get ambrosia and Nectar ready. Percy laid Nico down in one of the beds and the teens started working on him. Checking his pulse, measuring his temperature and such.

It was all a blur.

Percy checked the time and saw that it was near dinner time. He looked at Nico once more and sighed.

At least he is okay.

With that thought, Percy went to go check in with Chiron and to see if Hazel, Reyna and Jason were okay.

*One Week Later*
*3rd Person Pov*
Nico is back on his feet.
He's talking with Reyna about what he has seen and what he has felt, and he is getting emotionally better. He has also told her that he has a crush on Percy, still. She says it's okay and that she has noticed that Jackson also changed.

At times Jackson talks but then he stops all of a sudden and starts thinking. Not even his best friends know what it is. But Chiron thinks that he may suffer through some post traumatic stress disorder. Even though it has been some time since the war he may just be going through the symptoms now. Chiron and the Apollo cabin, along with the Demeter cabin, are looking for medicines that may help any campers with ptsd. But for now, Percy Jackson goes through these little stages.

Nico and Percy have been getting quite closer, ever since Seeweed Brain saved DeathBoy. And they are friends. . .Although they both wish that would change.
.
.
.

They were outside dueling at the moment. It was getting pretty late out so not many campers were in area leaving it to the two boys.
They were both tired and sweaty but they kept fighting. They kept dodging, swinging, jumping, jumping backwards, forwards, you name it. But they fought together like a river, swiftly, as though they have been fighting for years.

They decided to take a break, so they sat for awhile and looked at the night sky.
"Hey Perce?"
Percy blushed and Squeed internally but kept his cool. He loved it when Nico called him that. It just felt, Right. . ?
"Yeah?"
"Why did you save me?"
They hadn't talked about before so Nico thought it was a good time to bring it up.
"I care for you, and I think I owe you one. Well, actually probably like a billion." Percy said swiftly. He took a swig of water and stood up stretching. Nico was blushing and he cracked a smile, because it was true and because Percy said that he had cared for Nico. Nico looked up from his hands to see Percy stretching and he caught sight of the tag to Percy's boxers. Nico quickly looked away, burning a bright crimson color on his cheeks.

"T-thanks Perce."
Percy turned to see Death Boy looking at him, and he smiled.
"Anytime Neeks."
That night was the first time they hugged.

Ω
Every now and then they would hug, secretly of course. (They didn't want the fan girls to get any ideas.) But they would hug all the same. And they both loved it, it was like two puzzle pieces fitting together. Percy was tall enough to rest his chin on top of Nico's head and Nico was short enough to wrap his arms around Percys waist. . .(He could also feel the six pack underneath. He had to bite his lip to not drool.)
So the two eventually agreed that they would hug more often if they needed any emotional assistance.
While Nico told everything to Reyna, Percy would tell everything to Annabeth. And all though they used to date, it wasn't awkward. Annabeth could see the twinkle in his eyes when he talked about Nico. And she would smile for the two.
With every hug, Percy would have less 'visions' of the past.
Ω
Percy was talking to Jason, Piper, Hazel, And Frank about his mom. While he talked to them about her and the life he had before he came to CHB, he became sad. He missed her. Even though he talked to her the day before, he still missed her. He didn't show this on the outside though, he just kept talking. Until Piper and the rest had to tour some new Demi-God's at both camps, so he went to go find Nico. He needed a hug.

He looked for him and finally decided on that Neeks was in his cabin. When he arrived he knocked on the door, no one answered so he quietly went in finding Nico asleep on his bed. He was about to leave when Nico called to him.
"Percy. .?"
Nico was really cold, he had a bad dream and he needed comfort. So it was quite convenient when his comfort came to his door.
"Y-yeah?"
Nico patted to area next him. He was currently in a black t-shirt with basketball shorts, his pjs.
His mouth was moving before he could even think about it. He couldn't really, he was half asleep.
"Could we cuddle?"
Percy blushed a deep red before nodding a yes. He shut the door and went over to Nico. He sat on the bed and Nico pulled him down making Percy face him. They were both blushing, but Percy pulled Nico into his chest. Nico was so comfortable. He rested his head on Percy's chest and swung his leg over Percy's. He pulled up the covers and snuggled into Percy. And Percy's blush disappeared along with Nico's. It wasn't embarrassing, it was familiar, they both calmed down enough and they were both sleepy enough that they fell asleep into each other's arms.
Ω
*Nico's POV*
Me and Percy were once again sparring, and we were just doing it for fun. We have become closer, and I don't know how to feel about it. I mean I know that I like him but I have never felt this way. About anyone. We cuddle, and we hug. And that damn Seeweed Brain makes me smile so much, that it hurts my cheeks.
I was walking backwards deflecting his attempts, when I tripped over my own feet. I was about to fall when Percy grabbed my shirt and pulled me towards him. Ending up us hugging each other. I was blushing once again. Why does he make me blush?!
"S-sorry."
I said looking up to his sparkling blue-green eyes. We both stared until I looked down his face, wanting to look at my feet to hide my bring face, but. . .
My gaze stayed at his lips way longer than I intended too. I looked down quickly but felt a finger under my chin. Percy lifted my face so I could see his face. He leaned in and I stood on my tippy toes, also leaning in. It was instinct.
Our lips pressed together and there was sparks and I closed my eyes. Percy's arms landed around his waist while mine was looped around his neck. He deepened the kiss and I felt him bite my lip and I gasped allowing him to enter. Not fair.
I copied what he was doing and I pressed our bodies closer. We kept kissing until we both stopped for air. Breathing is important you know.

I was blushing and Percy placed his forehead on mine and we both smiled.
"We need to do that more often." Percy said, I smiled.
"Yes I suppose so. . ."
I trailed off again and looked in his eyes. I leaned forward pressing my lips to his and we took off once more enjoying each other's touch. . .

Hey guys! So sadly to say, that this is the final chapter. I didn't really plan on anything happening after this, in my notebook I just said that the book would end up in a make out session between the two. Sooo I guess that the rest of their future Is up to you,

Thank you to all who read this book and all those wonderful people who had enough patience to read to the end!

Thank you for the people who commented! I read every single one of them and you guys crack me up!

Thank you for those who voted! You guys make me smile.

Also I said that Reynas dogs were Romulus and Remus. That is wrong. It is Argum and Argentum. I have not read the HOO series lately and I forgot. Sorrys! And sorry about any spelling or grammar mistakes, I am not the brightest bulb in the package. XD

See yah later alligators!!!! <3
-Love forevers!
Emmy!