Chapter 10, They're going on a trip. . .

*Percy*

"Wait, so your saying, Nico is . ."

Hazel's voice faltered and her eyes teared up.

"H-He's gone?" Frank asked.

"No. He has just been demi-napped." Jason answered grimly.

Jason, Piper, Reyna, Annabeth, Frank, Hazel, and I were all on Camp Halfblood hill. Overlooking the camp, me and Jason told them the prophecy. We explained to them the parts we knew and we asked what they thought the prophecy meant.

"Repeat the Propecy once more please," Reyna said. She looked extremely grim. But she was trying to cover it up.

Percy took a deep breath and closed his eyes so he could see and say the prophecy.

"Son of Hades;

Heroes who shall save: 2 a man and 2 ladies.

Born as his own destruction with love,

He shall be captured by two a dove.

His back will be scratched,

With pain and fear attached.

Rain cascades down the hills,

Land with no love spills.

His strength will be put to the test,

As his captors put the stress upon the best.

72 hours will he be strained,

On last day, there will be pain."

He opened his eyes and looked at the groups faces.

"Do you think that's another part of the prophecy?" Piper asked.

"I don't know , but we haven't had a prophecy since Gaea." I said.

"Yeah and that was 5 months ago," Frank said.

"So you said that you figured out part of it?" Annabeth asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Which part?"

"The people who Demi-napped him. Which is the 'he shall be captured by 2 a dove' part. A dove is the symbol for love or Aphrodite, and since there are two doves in the prophecy, the other 'dove' is Eros or Cupid."

Annabeth nodded in agreement and Hazel looked confused.

"Wait, why would Aphrodite and Cupid kidnap my brother?"

"Because he is his own destruction in the love department," Piper said,"That means that he had the chance to use a blessing from one of the love God's, but he didn't. So Aphrodite states that he is his own destruction because he doesn't 'have the capability of loving someone."

It was silent as we took that in.

Reyna sighed,"Let's not waste any more time that we could use finding and figuring out where Nico is. He only has 3 days, and apparently on the last day he would be in pain. Let's prevent that from happening, hm?"

We all nodded and the mood lifted a tad bit.

"So, he has 3 days left, he's kidnapped by Aphrodite and Eros and he is his own destruction in love, what else?" Frank asked.

"Only 4 people can save him." Hazel murmured. But she said it loud enough so we could hear it.

Annabeth nodded,"Yes and that party includes 2 boys and 2 girls."

"Okay, what else?" I asked.

"Well. . .The prophecy says that Nico is being held at a place where 'no love spills and Rain cascades on the hills', that could honestly mean any non-human interacted area. Or it could mean the opposite. . ."